Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
@salvatore-nina Yeah, they were heading there. But I'm wondering whether Aman will wait for Aarti outside... it didn't seem like he would with the way things were looking today, but anything can happen. 😛 Aarti seemed alone with Vidhi in the precap, where would Aman be, is all I'm wondering?
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Saffi and Nina: Ah, we might...Since Vidhi-Aarti are in one room, maybe Aman is facing the Scindia brothers at the same time...? That would be interesting. I suppose that might be why the elders aren't in the house from a story-moving angle - to "facilitate" this confrontation and khulaasa occurring without the family elders interfering. Maybe, maybe not. Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 years ago
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm assuming Vidhi pounced on Aarti as soon as she came in and Aman was left to figure out the maze which is Scindia mansion (just like Aarti on her first day after marriage 🤣). 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
@Borna I hope that's what happens. I would like to see Aman confront a tipsy Yash. 😳
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

I'm assuming Vidhi pounced on Aarti as soon as she came in and Aman was left to figure out the maze which is Scindia mansion (just like Aarti on her first day after marriage 🤣). 

Lol that might have happened! I'm just glad the seniors aren't home!
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Borna - I dropped a comment on your Turbulent Torment thread. 

By the way I don't think I've ever mentioned how much I love your posts especially since you're one of the foremost analysts on the actors performances. I can praise Gurmeet and Kratika as much as I want but never like the way you do! 
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Asha: Fantastic take 👏...Yeah they all are right in the POV at first i was mad at Vidhi but then i understood where she was coming from after i read Samana's take and re-watched the episode again 😃

Aman is turning out to be the voice of reason.

@Ria: Well said 👍🏼

@Veena: Thanks very much Bud!...Yeah i hear ya, we really need some lite episodes soon but i don't see us getting any until maybe the end of the week 🤢 LoL 

@Nina: Great observation about Aarti being jealosyu as well during the Neelam track but she handles it much better than our Yashbabu...I think it has to do with Yash not liking to confront an issue so he holds it  in and assumes that the other person should know what is bothering him <_<
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

@salvatore-nina Yeah, they were heading there. But I'm wondering whether Aman will wait for Aarti outside... it didn't seem like he would with the way things were looking today, but anything can happen. 😛 Aarti seemed alone with Vidhi in the precap, where would Aman be, is all I'm wondering?

It would be quiet interesting if the confrontation happens tomorrow. SInce Vidhi is with Arti which means that Aman is going to be left dealing with the three brothers who are drunk. I am assuming that in a drunken state, Yash might actually reveal how he feels about seeing him wih Arti and they all might get a clear picture of what is eating him alive. Again this is my wishful thinking with hopes of CVs not wanting to drag further.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

In this pic both Aman and Aarti r posing for camera .. so definitely Yash only took those snaps when both were playing badminton or tennis mayb ... so it was all fine during daytime and thats why Aarti never got any doubt

See both r posing for camera 😛

Both Aarti and Aman are holding tennis rackets.  So these two have just played against each other or as doubles partners!!  They definitely are going to share a unique rapport!!

We do not know if Yash plays tennis - though my gut feeling is he does not.

Poor Yash babu - jal gaya, jal gaya, jal gaya!!!

doratalk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Things I didn't like about today's episode:

1. One of my pet peeves about Indian TV/movies is their portrayal of the effects of alcohol. Grown men cannot possibly become staggering drunks after 3 shots of whiskey. Can we please show them becoming loose tongued (which happens!!) but not swaying idiots?! I just needed to get that out of my system.

2. The touchy-feely nature of Aman and Aarti's relationship: I think it contradicts Aman's characterization as a man who seems to understand the psyche of other men so deeply. Such a person should instinctively know that no man will appreciate watching another man touch his wife/girlfriend casually- no matter how good of a friend the other person is. I don't think being a childhood friend justifies holding her hand every other minute.

Ok now that's done.. moving on!

Everyone else has had some beautiful takes on today's episode.👏 I loved them all.. Just want to throw in my 2c here...

In the kids' room scene- I felt like Yash and Vidhi were so not on the same page. I felt like Yash's mind had moved from thoughts of the kids to thoughts of Aarti when Vidhi walked in on him. The haste with which he put the poem back in its place were not the actions of a father missing his children! No siree- it was like Vidhi had caught him doing something wrong! So when she goes on to talk about bringing the kids home, his reply is related only to how he feels about Aarti leaving the house and about Aarti coming back home.

The nature of the pics in the camera indicate that Aman and Aarti were posing for them (they were not taken surreptitiously. Also, the way Aman refers to Yash indicates he had some time to get to know him. Finally, Aman was probably not privy to what happened between Yash and Aarti after he brought her home at 3AM. What I am trying to say is, from the time he spent with the two of them together, it was obvious to him that Yash was starting to fall in love with Aarti and since he didn't see what happened later that night, he has jumped to the obvious conclusion that Yash MUST be jealous.

I am not even going to try and figure out what really happened- it just gives me a headache.😛 But I have to say, kudos to some cool writing that almost a month later, the suspense still hangs over our heads and we aren't sick of it yet!