Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 34)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Today was a day about buttons.. today we lost the Like button, Pankaj lost his shirt button, the camera button got pressed on its own, Bua's eyes became big Button's when she saw Aman and Aarti holding hands.

now CV's which button should I hit to make you give me the reason!!

Elementary my dear Watson!

The spill-all  button!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SdoratalkPooja_11redeye2012kt25Kittya_Cullenpriya_drizzlessaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Today was a day about buttons.. today we lost the Like button, Pankaj lost his shirt button, the camera button got pressed on its own, Bua's eyes became big Button's when she saw Aman and Aarti holding hands.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25HeartEmWatsonPooja_11saf24lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06Loveforlifeanoneejikky_84

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I just hope Yash stood ups for Aarthi...otherwise...Aarthi just divorce him...see,what have you done to me...I am now a angry viewer rather than being a mature viewer.

I am sure that the reason is damn stupid and Jyo if what you aid is true naa then I am gonna be really mad at the CV's ...Angry

Edited by Pearl_27 - 03 September 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11priya_drizzleskriti07cssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvjikky_84pickachu

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Omg most of you guys are married ?? I'm the only 20ish here? LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Originally posted by Eva JQ

@Eva JQ
Its ok yaar even I have gone out friends and have returned even at 4 am... my husband never questioned me... and I have never felt the reason to feel guilty or think he is feeling betrayed or jealous!! because I know his nature well, the same way Aarti thinks she knows Yash!!

I think Aarti-Yash married life is not like yours or mine where we have understanding husbands who will never question about our loyalties.. we know our husbands very well and we know what in their minds but Yash Scindiya is different. He never shared his insecurities with Aarti. Ok he shares about Arpita but Aarti never made an attempt to know him more. She just assumed Yash is ok if she came home late with one hot hunk. OMG Ouch she knows Yash Scindiya is a ticking bomb! yet she just assumed him will not question her whereabout?? she is their children mother and of course he will get mad if she return home late with a guy!Confused

We don't know the reason why they were late... there might be a reason.. Why should Aarti think that Yash is a ticking bomb when maybe everything was all right between them in Mumbai??

redeye2012Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjjikky_84Tilashiniilovepyaarpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

One thing which I fail to understand is why Yash is such a pessimist ?? Confused...When his brothers repeatedly ask him the reason , he keeps saying how its all over and now even God cannot fix it ..etc etc Confused...Why dont he think about his kids for once ?? If God cannot fix it , and if he assumes his relationship is over with Aarti , then what about the kids ?/ Confused..

Instead Yash should learn to confront his problems face to face .. If he feels Aarti betrayed him , or if he has any other issues with Aarti , then confront it directly with her rather than sulking or mourning in alone and getting frustrated Ouch ...

I feel Yash right from childhood is a loner .. Even though Yash seems to b the pampered kid of his mother as well as Pankaj brother since Pankaj tells those stories of how in childhood he used to carry Yash in his arms and swing like dolphin etc etc LOL , but somewhere I feel Yash never had a proper connection with his family members Ouch...He is a complex character .. his feelings and ideologies r all abstract and noone really understood it ... .. Mayb He could connect well with Arpita to some extent but he lost her early in his life and once again became a loner Ouch..Then in Mumbai just when he was connecting with Aarti , suddenly this Aman popped in , and he felt like a looser all over again and thats where he is blowing his fuse and giving up hopes Ouch...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986Pooja_11kt25priya_drizzlesPearl_27Eva JQsmileymj10lulujjjjsaf24cssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjikky_84TilashiniilovepyaarLoveforlifegcluvpickachu

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL Your posted cracked me up because my reaction after watching today's episode was Confused

Pooja_11Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranoneeTilashinipickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Eva, since someone took those pics of them together. That means he came home and took her by permission..

So I think then it is OK  she didn't need to explain, as she didn;t do anything wrong and he just left home next morning. He didn;t ask her, plus he accused her as if it is something she did intentionally and knows that very well..

They don't live like regular couple so we should not try to analyze them as..

Wink
thanks bbbccc... you are right, if someone took their pics means he took her by permission. 
but Aarti seems dont understand about her husbandConfused.they lived for 6 months already but she doesnt know her husband pretty well Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27Zettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejikky_84ilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index