Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 33)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

I think tomorrow we might see some more drama with Bua and company accusing Aarti's character since Bua already saw Aarti-Aman in car and now once they reach home , even SP and Gayatri will see those snaps of Aman and Aarti OuchOuch...

Already a comparison of Ramayan and Sita ka Agnee Pariksha is mentioned Ouch...so I hv a bad feeling Aarti will b badly accused here CryCry

My bets r on Yash .. he will come to the rescue and might finally tell the truth .. fingers crossed Confused

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjTilashiniLoveforlifeanoneejikky_84ilovepyaarpickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Today was a day about buttons.. today we lost the Like button, Pankaj lost his shirt button, the camera button got pressed on its own, Bua's eyes became big Button's when she saw Aman and Aarti holding hands.

now CV's which button should I hit to make you give me the reason!!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPiieadi1986Pooja_11kt25redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27bbbccclulujjjjDeepti1808akui1984ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24cssudhagcluvTilashinijikky_84ilovepyaarpickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Originally posted by Loveforlife

@Eva JQ
Its ok yaar even I have gone out friends and have returned even at 4 am... my husband never questioned me... and I have never felt the reason to feel guilty or think he is feeling betrayed or jealous!! because I know his nature well, the same way Aarti thinks she knows Yash!!

I think Aarti-Yash married life is not like yours or mine where we have understanding husbands who will never question about our loyalties.. we know our husbands very well and we know what in their minds but Yash Scindiya is different. He never shared his insecurities with Aarti. Ok he shares about Arpita but Aarti never made an attempt to know him more. She just assumed Yash is ok if she came home late with one hot hunk. OMG Ouch she knows Yash Scindiya is a ticking bomb! yet she just assumed him will not question her whereabout?? she is their children mother and of course he will get mad if she return home late with a guy!Confused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjZetterjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifeTilashini

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Aarti, aarti and Aarti..

why you are so stupid sometimesConfused... you are a mother of 3! 
and returning home at 3AM is very ridiculous! no husband will allow his wife to come home late, even if she had fun with her close friends Ouch. And why she didnt call Yash telling she was stuck somewhere with her friend? 

Dear , it was a heavy rainy storm...No signals !!

Same happened during her confession !!! Remember !!!

Ok, then don't you think she should give an explanation when she came back Ouch isn't a natural thing to do say to your close ones what happened when you come late home Ouch

K I agree...but the thing is though they have returned back home at 3.00 am in the morning yash was ok he didn't even yelled at her or bashed at her !!! So thats the reason she might took it in a easy way !!! 

But still, considering the fact that Yash and Arati don't have a normal husband - wife relationship , she should have told him, this is my best friend and I got stuck in rain, right?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarTilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
What about kareena's entry?? I think she herself couldn't take it and decided not to come to the sets until the problem is solved...uss raat ko arti ne dhokaaa kiya...*eco* LOL

Pooja_11Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Today was a day about buttons.. today we lost the Like button, Pankaj lost his shirt button, the camera button got pressed on its own, Bua's eyes became big Button's when she saw Aman and Aarti holding hands.

now CV's which button should I hit to make you give me the reason!!

Raveena my jaanClap Thank you soo much... for such hilarious posts which you give us...LOL

Pooja_11saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeanoneeilovepyaarpickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@ Eva :

Actually what matters him is the rain and lets suppose if they were no signals and they got stuck up the whole night...when Aman and Aarti returned back , yash might have not accused her for being late...he might have questioned her saying where were you guys till now ??? And aman and aarti would say the whole drama...but where yash gone insane was...He couldn't directly ask aarti at that instant...bcoz aman was present there...!! He didn't thought of sharing his rain phobia and all his fears infront of a third party !! Sohe himself got pissed off and started yelling at her once it was morning !!! Hope I made sense...and u may get clear after watching today's episode...Y Aarti was not so bothered about this fiasco !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11redeye2012Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifepickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

@Eva JQ
Its ok yaar even I have gone out friends and have returned even at 4 am... my husband never questioned me... and I have never felt the reason to feel guilty or think he is feeling betrayed or jealous!! because I know his nature well, the same way Aarti thinks she knows Yash!!

I think Aarti-Yash married life is not like yours or mine where we have understanding husbands who will never question about our loyalties.. we know our husbands very well and we know what in their minds but Yash Scindiya is different. He never shared his insecurities with Aarti. Ok he shares about Arpita but Aarti never made an attempt to know him more. She just assumed Yash is ok if she came home late with one hot hunk. OMG Ouch she knows Yash Scindiya is a ticking bomb! yet she just assumed him will not question her whereabout?? she is their children mother and of course he will get mad if she return home late with a guy!Confused

Well said Clap Clap, and this is the reason why Arati should have given an explanation.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifeanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index