Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 31)

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Absolutely right!! 

Yash has no interest in any woman other than Arpita!  So what effect can Kareena or Aarthi possibly have on him?

Dekho, how he has been sleeping like brahmachari uncle next to Aarti all these days!

I knowww..see it all makes perfect sense. "Uss raat ko Aarti ji ne mujhe dhoka diya..khud Kareena ke paas sone chali gayi aur Aman ko mere paas sone bhej diya."

No wonder Yash is scared to share bed now.

Edited by ..Geeta.. - 03 September 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Sredeye2012Pooja_11saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifejikky_84pickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@Eva JQ
Its ok yaar even I have gone out friends and have returned even at 4 am... my husband never questioned me... and I have never felt the reason to feel guilty or think he is feeling betrayed or jealous!! because I know his nature well, the same way Aarti thinks she knows Yash!!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Sadi1986PiiePooja_11redeye2012Eva JQnirmalac99bbbcccKittya_CullenlulujjjjFireLordPhoenixcssudhaZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarTilashinijikky_84pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti, if Yash took those pics then he is new poppinjay of Scindia familyTongue
His anger is on relaization of something new in him that he feels, is at the cost of losing some old onesOuch..

Edited by bbbccc - 03 September 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11kriti07Kittya_CullenZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Tilashinipickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Originally posted by ..Geeta..

Originally posted by anonee

Absolutely right!! 

Yash has no interest in any woman other than Arpita!  So what effect can Kareena or Aarthi possibly have on him?

Dekho, how he has been sleeping like brahmachari uncle next to Aarti all these days!

I knowww..see it all makes perfect sense. "Uss raat ko Aarti ji ne mujhe dhoka diya..khud Kareena ke paas sone chali gayi aur Aman ko mere paas sone bhej diya.

No wonder Yash is scared to share bed now 

ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarTilashinijikky_84anoneepickachu

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

OMG SP is awesome! How many times does he need to tell Bua that her attitude and behavior are the reason she has no happiness in her life? OK so SP is one of the reasons Bua is bitter but I think the man has done her a favor not getting her married. She is way too bitter for anyone. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenbbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarTilashinijikky_84Loveforlifegcluv

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

@angeldark
I finally got forensics to read the invisible message:

Aarti uss raat raat dhobi ghat gayi thi aur kapde dhulake ghar lotne mein deri kar di...subah ke 3:00 bhaj gayi thi!!!!

Edited by anonee - 03 September 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonbbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarTilashinijikky_84Loveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@Angel and Deeps : See he is obsessed with rain LOL...thanks for the complete poem ... He is rain phobic LOL...I think he realises the significance of rain while reading that poem .. he no more associates rain with Arpita's death now .. he associates rain with life now .. Aarti's presense in rain is what nailed down in his memory Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11nirmalac99bbbccclulujjjjcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettergcluvLoveforlifeilovepyaarpickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Aarti, aarti and Aarti..

why you are so stupid sometimesConfused... you are a mother of 3! 
and returning home at 3AM is very ridiculous! no husband will allow his wife to come home late, even if she had fun with her close friends Ouch. And why she didnt call Yash telling she was stuck somewhere with her friend? 

Dear , it was a heavy rainy storm...No signals !!

Same happened during her confession !!! Remember !!!

Ok, then don't you think she should give an explanation when she came back Ouch isn't a natural thing to do say to your close ones what happened when you come late home Ouch

K I agree...but the thing is though they have returned back home at 3.00 am in the morning yash was ok he didn't even yelled at her or bashed at her !!! So thats the reason she might took it in a easy way !!! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaarjikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index