Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 30)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@Tilashini
Thats what the CV's want to show!! Everyone against Aarti. Everyone blaming her but when Yash tells the reason, I am sure its not really Aarti's fault!!! I may be wrong... just guessing!!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986HeartEmWatsonredeye2012Pooja_11Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27palbharZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06Tilashinijikky_84ilovepyaargcluvpickachu

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Just a random thought - Papa Scindia keeps the alcohol/liquor in his room, right? But did he ever drink any in any of his scenes? This is the second time I am hearing someone swiping whiskey from SP's room, first it was Pankhaj and now Prateik. And from the way the Scindia family is, I would never peg Papa S as the drinking type even though he would look quite the Casanova in a robe and slippers and a glass of whiskey in one hand (OK I think I just described Hugh Hefner ROFL). 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPiieredeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99Kittya_CullenEva JQkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjZetterjyoti06gcluvLoveforlifejikky_84ilovepyaar

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Aarti, aarti and Aarti..

why you are so stupid sometimesConfused... you are a mother of 3! 
and returning home at 3AM is very ridiculous! no husband will allow his wife to come home late, even if she had fun with her close friends Ouch. And why she didnt call Yash telling she was stuck somewhere with her friend? 

Dear , it was a heavy rainy storm...No signals !!

Same happened during her confession !!! Remember !!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012Pooja_11Kittya_CullenEva JQkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaarpickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Originally posted by Loveforlife

@Tilashini
Thats what the CV's want to show!! Everyone against Aarti. Everyone blaming her but when Yash tells the reason, I am sure its not really Aarti's fault!!! I may be wrong... just guessing!!

I think you're right. Everyone will think this is the reason, and when Yash hears everyone blaming Aarti for infidelity, he'll speak up!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986redeye2012Pooja_11cssudhalulujjjjZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Tilashinigcluvpickachu

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Bua in her mind :  arti  I told you that you can never get yash's love..with  her sickening retarded smile Angry

Edited by Tilashini - 03 September 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaarpickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by AngelDark

Originally posted by AngelDark

Will have to do with this for now. Hope clearer caps comes.

What was written on the paper.Big smile

Rain Poems

Pitter Patter falls the rain
On the roof and windowpane
Swiftly,softly it comes down
Pitter-patter all around

This is the sun high high in the sky
There comes a dark cloud sailing by
Those are the raindrops pitter-pattering down
They water flowers that grows in the ground

I listen to the raindrops falls
On thirsty trees and flowers
I hear the pitter-patter slounds
I am thankful for showers

@angeldark - you have missed the message in invisible ink - "Aarti uss raat...

Not reallyTongue. I am just tired of "Aarti uss raat... !LOLSo not going to waste my energy on that. Just wanted to appreciate the poem.Big smile

Edited by AngelDark - 03 September 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvpickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@Angel  Its a positive poem about rain...so,I think that somewhere yash has also started to think positive about rain!!!!He always have a flashback when Aathi is playing in rains... not of Arpita who died in rain.
I once said that before falling in love with Aarthi...Yash has to love rain first.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99Kittya_CullenlulujjjjZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroLoveforlifeilovepyaarpickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Aarti, aarti and Aarti..

why you are so stupid sometimesConfused... you are a mother of 3! 
and returning home at 3AM is very ridiculous! no husband will allow his wife to come home late, even if she had fun with her close friends Ouch. And why she didnt call Yash telling she was stuck somewhere with her friend? 

Dear , it was a heavy rainy storm...No signals !!

Same happened during her confession !!! Remember !!!

Ok, then don't you think she should give an explanation when she came back Ouch isn't a natural thing to do say to your close ones what happened when you come late home Ouch

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11redeye2012123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhasaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index