Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 28)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Who took those Aman and Aarti photos which Vidhi saw ?? Tongue...Obviously not the servants but mayb Yash Wink...Because if servants took those Aman-Aarti photos , they would hv send those photos with the Mumbai album only na which was couriered by them last week Wink whereas Vidhi gets these Aman-Aarti photos from Yash's digital camera which is hidden in kids ka room WinkTongue

So this expalins why Aarti never got a doubt that this is the reason of Yash's anger LOL...If Yash only took those snaps of Aman and Aarti hving fun in garden , then how can Yash get doubt on both later ?? Tongue... Thats why it never crossed Aarti's mind that Aman could b the reason ...

Now Yash got a doubt or fear or whatever it is only that rainy night when she comes home late at 3am with Aman simply because Yash connects it with Arpita's death in rain and he must hv gone paranoid with tension since Aarti is not home but she comes home late at 3am without any tension which drives him mad as he feels all possessive for her but she is not bothered at all Embarrassed..

So his anger is that "I feel so possessive for Aarti .. but she is bindaas hving good time with Aman in rain without bothering to inform me that she is safe or not ?? " Embarrassed...So everytime Yash closes his eyes , he sees Aarti in rain and no more Arpita death in rain ... So he feels Aarti betrayed my feelings and I betrayed Arpita by replacing her memories with Aarti ... So his anger , frustration and this self-destructive mode as even though he feels betrayed by Aarti , but still he is not able to remove her from his mind and heart .. that Aarti in rain is almost nailed in his memory forever Tongue

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkt25redeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjZettercssudhaSamanalysesaf24ilovepyaarTilashinijikky_84Loveforlifegcluvpickachu

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

So,his rain fear and jealousy is combined!!!!!!!

I don't know why I am so angry but...really can this get any wosres I mean he way Yash say uss raat ko Aarthi ji ne...what???she raped him...and if he really thought so low of Aarthi ...I don't care he loves her or not...he has not confesssed it...He has to fall on Aarthi's feet and apologize.

He is thinking that aman and arti did it!... Angry Cn imagine if bua tells yash and yash found out bout the pics?? volcano eruption..it's like pouring oil in a burning fire

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11saf24SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

I love Aman <3 <3 <3

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29kt25Pooja_11SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24jikky_84

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by Pearl_27

So,his rain fear and jealousy is combined!!!!!!!

I don't know why I am so angry but...really can this get any wosres I mean he way Yash say uss raat ko Aarthi ji ne...what???she raped him...and if he really thought so low of Aarthi ...I don't care he loves her or not...he has not confesssed it...He has to fall on Aarthi's feet and apologize.

He is thinking that aman and arti did it!... Angry Cn imagine if bua tells yash and yash found out bout the pics?? volcano eruption..it's like pouring oil in a burning fire

Omg, I didn't even think of Bua telling Yash that Aarti was holding another guy's hand... and then he sees Aman in town. Ouch Oh gosh, more misunderstandings!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejyoti06Tilashinijikky_84

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
It is something Yash did I feel... something that put Aarti's life in danger!! I am sure...(if I am wrong its ok.. I will go to HongKong!)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SHeartEmWatsonkt25Pooja_11smileymj10lulujjjjSamanalyseZettercssudhasaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84pickachu

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noe123

Originally posted by Loveforlife

The way he just keeps recollecting Aarti with the clothes in her
hand!! I think...
There was no water in the tap that they na in Mumbai so Yash told Aarti to wash the clothes in the rain water when it started raining heavily in the evening.. but Aarti forgot to wash his clothes in the rain water and went out with Aman.. by the time she came back rain had stopped!! !!! This was a Haadsa for Yash!!!

ROFLROFLROFL

Oh..yes..and that is why Bhanwari is also saying, 'Aartibhabhi ne Yash bhaiya ke kapde nahi dhoye. Baki sab ke dhoye. Unhone Yash bhaiya ke saath bahaut galat kiya.'

And, after coming to know this, Vidhi - who is always at the top of household chores - is angry, 'Aarti, tum kapde dhoye bagair kaise ja sakti thi?'

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

U guyz are Hilarious...May Be It Could Be the Reason...Why to say Us Raat Us Raat..What is this..Just Bored of hearing this...

But U guyz are Awesome and hilarious prediction...

HeartEmWatsonKittya_Cullennirmalac99saf24SamanalyselulujjjjZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifejikky_84anoneepickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I feel the CV's are deliberately leading all the roads to Aman - Aarti thing!!
Yash!!! Couldn't you have told the reason today??? Tell me the reason!! or I will not vote for you in JDJ next week!! LOL

I guess this should do it...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11HeartEmWatsonnirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseZetterDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84pickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Geeta..

Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by ..Geeta..

I hope Kareena films her part fast Sleepy

So Yash romances Kareena while Aman entertains Aarti?  Is that what is planned by the CVs?

No Aarti will romance Kareena & leave Yash to Aman.

Absolutely right!! 

Yash has no interest in any woman other than Arpita!  So what effect can Kareena or Aarthi possibly have on him?

Dekho, how he has been sleeping like brahmachari uncle next to Aarti all these days!

Edited by anonee - 03 September 2012 at 11:59am

PiiePooja_11HeartEmWatsonananda29kt25redeye2012ZetterSamanalysesaf24lulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index