Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 27)

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
after todays epi.. i seriously doubt whether the reason is aman... the way yash behaving, seems like he has something else in his mind.. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11cssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaarTilashinijikky_84gcluvpickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
So,his rain fear and jealousy is combined!!!!!!!

I don't know why I am so angry but...really can this get any wosres I mean he way Yash say uss raat ko Aarthi ji ne...what???she raped him...and if he really thought so low of Aarthi ...I don't care he loves her or not...he has not confesssed it...He has to fall on Aarthi's feet and apologize.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpK__Sadi1986PiiePooja_11ananda29kt25redeye2012priya_drizzlessaf24ZetterSamanalyselulujjjjFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarTilashinijikky_84pickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@Tilashini
Its not as if Aarti does not remember...why would she think it is the reason when she knows Yash is not a guy who will act like a typical husband and doubt her??

Edited by Loveforlife - 03 September 2012 at 11:53am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPooja_11redeye2012FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarTilashinijikky_84pickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok even though episode is a filler which tells me real Mumbai flashback shoot is yet to happen and mayb its postponed because of Mumbai actual rains and Madam Kareena kapoor AngryAngry , but good thing is Aman and Aarti both r in Scindia mansion since in precap Vidhi and Aarti r hving confrontation Big smile .. so I feel all the confrontation will happen finally this week in front of all and we might also get to listen Yash's POV in all this Big smile...

From Aman and Aarti's interaction its clear that Aarti remembers about the night but she is not ready to believe that Yash is angry on her because of that night simply because her question is if he is angry because she came home late , then why dint he question her about it that night itself WinkTongue...

Aman has the answer to it .. He believes Yash is in love with Aarti and feels possessive for her ,reason why he is angry but not able to question her or else he will b caught red-handed with his feelings in open ..so he is expecting Aarti to come to her with all the expalnation on her own Tongue... It seems Aman got the idea that night itself from Yash's reaction but Aarti never got any idea since she believes Yash will b engaged with Arpita thoughts only , so even his anger could b related to Arpita .. Why will her outing with Aman affect him .. simple LOL

Agreed. This is definitely why she doesn't remember. And it makes perfect sense to me!

One thing I wanna add to Jyo's post !!! K what kind of guy was Yash to Aarti ??? Everyone knew...So hw can she expect yash would suspect her character spending a whole night with Aman ???

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84pickachu

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by ..Geeta..

I hope Kareena films her part fast Sleepy

So Yash romances Kareena while Aman entertains Aarti?  Is that what is planned by the CVs?

No Aarti will romance Kareena & leave Yash to Aman.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Ssaf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjikky_84anoneeilovepyaarpickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I'm starting to doubt this being the reason too. Ouch Maybe Aarti's right? Yash wouldn't think she would cheat on him? I don't know... it's all too confusing. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24jyoti06jikky_84pickachu

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Eeeks! Just watched the part where Aman tells Aarti that Yash is in love with her! This guy may just become one of my favorites. I know I'm way behind the rest of you in watching the episode but while watching this part, I was grinning like the Cheshire Cat!

OK so Shobhaji is here. Will continue on. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11saf24SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84pickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anonee

I hope Kareena films her part fast Sleepy

So Yash romances Kareena while Aman entertains Aarti?  Is that what is planned by the CVs?

No Aarti will romance Kareena & leave Yash to Aman.

ROFL ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonsaf24Samanalyselulujjjjjikky_84ilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index