Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 26)

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Who took the pictures that Vidhi found? And what were Aman and Aarti doing in some of those pics, it reminds me of how Yash grabbed her hand. No wonder people will assume the wrong things. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012kriti07Zettersaf24Samanalyselulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84anonee

Noe123 IF-Dazzler
Noe123
Noe123

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

The way he just keeps recollecting Aarti with the clothes in her
hand!! I think...
There was no water in the tap that they na in Mumbai so Yash told Aarti to wash the clothes in the rain water when it started raining heavily in the evening.. but Aarti forgot to wash his clothes in the rain water and went out with Aman.. by the time she came back rain had stopped!! !!! This was a Haadsa for Yash!!!

ROFLROFLROFL

Oh..yes..and that is why Bhanwari is also saying, 'Aartibhabhi ne Yash bhaiya ke kapde nahi dhoye. Baki sab ke dhoye. Unhone Yash bhaiya ke saath bahaut galat kiya.'

And, after coming to know this, Vidhi - who is always at the top of household chores - is angry, 'Aarti, tum kapde dhoye bagair kaise ja sakti thi?'

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

angelcutie09K__SPiieredeye2012Pooja_11HeartEmWatsonkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_CullenlulujjjjZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlifeanoneepickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
All the time he keeps remembering the same flashback at scindia house...he was not at all trying to imagine or remember whats actually happened that night at Mumbai ??? Does this mean something weird ??? 

One thing was confirm even at Mumbai...its Rainy night , Aarti playing in the rain...and rest CV's have to say !!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Deepti1808saf24SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84pickachu

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by ..Geeta..

I seriously doubt this 'truth' will be out tomorrow Ermm

I'm prepared to listen "uss raat ko..Aaarti ji ne.." for yet another week Tongue

When yash is about to say it all 3 of them are gonna drop on each and sleep till they realize next morning ROFL Or they would forget what yash told...could be also yash starts to tell that he has feelings for arti ...etc...and she betrayed me.uss Raat...while raining...uff oh can someone solve this freaking confusing sentence?? LOL

Trying that for the past 1 week.Cry...Uss raat ko Aarthiji ne for the umpteenth time in these 2 weeksAngry.What the...did Aarthi had one night stand or what??????

It's worst then a spoilt recorder Angry Why he keeps repeating this... I give up...Cry I jus hope it will not turn out to be a lame reason and this why he is so restless...I tink she spent time with aman they took some pics like a hang outnand finally arti slept over at aman's place they were gossping like nobody's business till not realize it was late and came back next morning...I'm having a terrible migraine...gosh..lol..but why arti doesn't remember anyting...why whyyy?????? Angry

Edited by Tilashini - 03 September 2012 at 11:52am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11priya_drizzleskriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808Zettercssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84pickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

I wonder why Bhavari's voice is muted? I mean it's clear Vidhi's blaming Aarti for cheating on Yash, but why is Bhavari's voice on mute if we already know? :| What if Bhavari said something else to Vidhi... something we aren't expecting?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_Cullensaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Originally posted by phal

Why do I get the the feeling that the track of Aarti being suspected is just to confuse us all with all suspecting Aarti of cheating on Yash but the actual reason from Yashs pov is something else dont know its just my sixth sense says that this is just to throw us all off gear. Frankly we cant predict anything at the moment.

Even I am having  doubts... Aarti coming home late with Aman is not the reason!!! Aman is wrong Yash not in love with Aarti YET!!! Something else!!! whatever reasons they gave us are fitting just too perfectly for my liking!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaarTilashinijikky_84pickachu

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Oh No...I cant take it Anymore Yaar...My Heart is Sooo Weak... Already 2 weeks went...and now I am Just Having Fresh Air of PV on Monday ( I thought and Expected) But Now Its like a Suspense Thriller...Oh Common..Suspense Thriller Also ends by a Week or 2 but Here Its Been Going on on on on and on... oh Sorry ,  U know Guyz These days When I was Watching this PV, My Heartbeat Rises Suddenly to 140, 150 Lub Dub...I dont Want to feel More Tension... Sorry Guyz..I stop watching it for next 2 to 3 days...May be the truth will come out...

.but U know When Clock ticks on 10:30, then I stop Everything that I am doing and I just switch the Channel to Zee..."Kya Karooo Aadat se Mazbhoor hoo na."..PV U r Just Killing Me...yeee

I loved the Episode Just For one Dailogue that Aman Says " Yash is in Love With you and possessive With you "  Aman U did Right and Well Said...Clap

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012nirmalac99smileymj10priya_drizzlesPearl_27lulujjjjZettercssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84pickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
In today's episode, I think all are right in their POV.

Vidhi - She didn't misunderstand Arati the second she saw the photo, but only after hearing to Bhavri. Why shouldn't Vidhi misunderstand? Arati told everything happened in Mumabi minute by minute detail but forgot to tell the whole night she was outside with another man. So its practical that Vidhi feels that Arati hid this knowingly.

Aman- I wanted to give him a hug and say you are the one sensible guy I have seen after long. He very immediately understood that Yash might not have liked that they came late home. Also its not that they came at 11pm or 12. But they came at 3.00 am in the morning and Arati thinks its so usual Ouch. Like Aman said, any husband even if in love or not with his wife will not like that his wife is coming home this late with another guy in rain and not saying anything about it.

Arati - She has not done anything wrong but,does anyone know about the past of Arati, her friends anything????? No. Today she told he is the only best and closest friend she has, but did she even by chance discussed about him to anyone in her in law's family. No. So how will they know what is the relationship between her and Aman Ouch
And she told today that Yash didn't ask anything about that to her, so why she didn't tell him that Aman is her best friendOuch

Now, it looks like things will become worse once Aman and Arati reach together in Scindiya Mansion and may be almost all will go against her Ouch

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11redeye2012Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27Noe123Kittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index