Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 25)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

The way he just keeps recollecting Aarti with the clothes in her
hand!! I think...
There was no water in the tap that they na in Mumbai so Yash told Aarti to wash the clothes in the rain water when it started raining heavily in the evening.. but Aarti forgot to wash his clothes in the rain water and went out with Aman.. by the time she came back rain had stopped!! !!! This was a Haadsa for Yash!!!

LOLLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25HeartEmWatsonEva JQsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjpalbharjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

I feel Aarti was in danger because of something Yash did that day!! this is freaking Yash out!!... Aman is not the reason!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Ok even though episode is a filler which tells me real Mumbai flashback shoot is yet to happen and mayb its postponed because of Mumbai actual rains and Madam Kareena kapoor AngryAngry , but good thing is Aman and Aarti both r in Scindia mansion since in precap Vidhi and Aarti r hving confrontation Big smile .. so I feel all the confrontation will happen finally this week in front of all and we might also get to listen Yash's POV in all this Big smile...

From Aman and Aarti's interaction its clear that Aarti remembers about the night but she is not ready to believe that Yash is angry on her because of that night simply because her question is if he is angry because she came home late , then why dint he question her about it that night itself WinkTongue...

Aman has the answer to it .. He believes Yash is in love with Aarti and feels possessive for her ,reason why he is angry but not able to question her or else he will b caught red-handed with his feelings in open ..so he is expecting Aarti to come to her with all the expalnation on her own Tongue... It seems Aman got the idea that night itself from Yash's reaction but Aarti never got any idea since she believes Yash will b engaged with Arpita thoughts only , so even his anger could b related to Arpita .. Why will her outing with Aman affect him .. simple LOL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986kt25Kittya_Cullenpriya_drizzlesPearl_27bbbcccEva JQsmileymj10lulujjjjcssudhasaf24jayshu17ZetterAngeloScurojikky_84ilovepyaarLoveforlifepickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Will have to do with this for now. Hope clearer caps comes.

Edited by AngelDark - 03 September 2012 at 11:47am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieananda29kt25redeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjZettercssudhaSamanalysesaf24Loveforlifejikky_84ilovepyaaranoneepickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by ..Geeta..

I hope Kareena films her part fast Sleepy

Probably she would come and clear all the misunderstandings or she would advise arti to face yash and tell him everything what happened! But who is willing to believe her? How is she gonna prove them wrong??! Confused

Nope she is going to convince Yash, you and me regarding HEROIN(E)!!

Edited by anonee - 03 September 2012 at 11:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24ilovepyaarjikky_84

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok even though episode is a filler which tells me real Mumbai flashback shoot is yet to happen and mayb its postponed because of Mumbai actual rains and Madam Kareena kapoor AngryAngry , but good thing is Aman and Aarti both r in Scindia mansion since in precap Vidhi and Aarti r hving confrontation Big smile .. so I feel all the confrontation will happen finally this week in front of all and we might also get to listen Yash's POV in all this Big smile...

From Aman and Aarti's interaction its clear that Aarti remembers about the night but she is not ready to believe that Yash is angry on her because of that night simply because her question is if he is angry because she came home late , then why dint he question her about it that night itself WinkTongue...

Aman has the answer to it .. He believes Yash is in love with Aarti and feels possessive for her ,reason why he is angry but not able to question her or else he will b caught red-handed with his feelings in open ..so he is expecting Aarti to come to her with all the expalnation on her own Tongue... It seems Aman got the idea that night itself from Yash's reaction but Aarti never got any idea since she believes Yash will b engaged with Arpita thoughts only , so even his anger could b related to Arpita .. Why will her outing with Aman affect him .. simple LOL

Agreed. This is definitely why she doesn't remember. And it makes perfect sense to me!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25Kittya_CullenPearl_27ZettercssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24lulujjjjLoveforlifeanoneejikky_84pickachu

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Why do I get the the feeling that the track of Aarti being suspected is just to confuse us all with all suspecting Aarti of cheating on Yash but the actual reason from Yashs pov is something else dont know its just my sixth sense says that this is just to throw us all off gear. Frankly we cant predict anything at the moment.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986kt25nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZettersaf24jikky_84ilovepyaarpickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Will have to do with this for now. Hope clearer caps comes.

Yeah, I noticed the rain poem thing too and was wondering whether it held any significance! Thanks for the cap!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZettersaf24lulujjjjanoneejikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index