Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 24)

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I hope Kareena films her part fast Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24Samanalysecssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by ..Geeta..

I seriously doubt this 'truth' will be out tomorrow Ermm

I'm prepared to listen "uss raat ko..Aaarti ji ne.." for yet another week Tongue

When yash is about to say it all 3 of them are gonna drop on each and sleep till they realize next morning ROFL Or they would forget what yash told...could be also yash starts to tell that he has feelings for arti ...etc...and she betrayed me.uss Raat...while raining...uff oh can someone solve this freaking confusing sentence?? LOL

Trying that for the past 1 week.Cry...Uss raat ko Aarthiji ne for the umpteenth time in these 2 weeksAngry.What the...did Aarthi had one night stand or what??????

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25HeartEmWatsonbbbcccsaf24Samanalysecssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarTilashini

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by kt25

Originally posted by cssudha

So tom can we expect the truth ???

You are very optimistic yaar Big smile I am thinking that they will drag it till Wednesday or Thursday as the new week starts on Wednesday keeping the TRPs in mind.

TRPs are Monday-Friday though, aren't they? They just post it on Wednesday I think. Ouch

I dont think they mind TRP's !!! Its about creating tension and suspense to all the viewers !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjsaf24jyoti06ilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
The way he just keeps recollecting Aarti with the clothes in her
hand!! I think...
There was no water in the tap that they na in Mumbai so Yash told Aarti to wash the clothes in the rain water when it started raining heavily in the evening.. but Aarti forgot to wash his clothes in the rain water and went out with Aman.. by the time she came back rain had stopped!! !!! This was a Haadsa for Yash!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27bbbcccNoe123Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24cssudhajikky_84ilovepyaaranoneepickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

So Yash romances Kareena while Aman entertains Aarti?  Is that what is planned by the CVs?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkt25redeye2012Kittya_CullenlulujjjjcssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24jikky_84ilovepyaarLoveforlifepickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by kt25

So tom can we expect the truth ???

You are very optimistic yaar Big smile I am thinking that they will drag it till Wednesday or Thursday as the new week starts on Wednesday keeping the TRPs in mind.

TRPs are Monday-Friday though, aren't they? They just post it on Wednesday I think. Ouch

I dont think they mind TRP's !!! Its about creating tension and suspense to all the viewers !!!

Yeah even Sumeet Mittal said he wasn't so fussy about the TRPs of PV, they were worried about Kairee.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Kittya_CullenEva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24jikky_84pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Originally posted by Loveforlife

I don't know But I don't think Aarti has betrayed him... something else... vidhi is wrong in her thinking!!

@Raveena, you are saying as if you have doubtsConfused I don;t have any, its all MU. He is blwoing out of proportion. Which is right from his POV but then why can't he ask?? Is he scared the thing, that his feelings come out in open.. But even if Aarti remembers, isn;t it still not gonna happen...

Today, I felt like real filler. I expected natural convo between Aman and Aarti, it looked too rushedConfused..
Vidhi, how she got hold of camera and she suddenly believe Bhanwari more than AartiOuch

Last part I haven;t watched yetConfused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Probably she would come and clear all the misunderstandings or she would advise arti to face yash and tell him everything what happened! But who is willing to believe her? How is she gonna prove them wrong??! Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index