Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? - Page 22

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Tilashini
Thats what the CV's want to show!! Everyone against Aarti. Everyone blaming her but when Yash tells the reason, I am sure its not really Aarti's fault!!! I may be wrong... just guessing!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just a random thought - Papa Scindia keeps the alcohol/liquor in his room, right? But did he ever drink any in any of his scenes? This is the second time I am hearing someone swiping whiskey from SP's room, first it was Pankhaj and now Prateik. And from the way the Scindia family is, I would never peg Papa S as the drinking type even though he would look quite the Casanova in a robe and slippers and a glass of whiskey in one hand (OK I think I just described Hugh Hefner ðŸ¤£). 
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Eva JQ

Aarti, aarti and Aarti..

why you are so stupid sometimes😕... you are a mother of 3! 
and returning home at 3AM is very ridiculous! no husband will allow his wife to come home late, even if she had fun with her close friends . And why she didnt call Yash telling she was stuck somewhere with her friend? 

Dear , it was a heavy rainy storm...No signals !!

Same happened during her confession !!! Remember !!!
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Loveforlife

@Tilashini

Thats what the CV's want to show!! Everyone against Aarti. Everyone blaming her but when Yash tells the reason, I am sure its not really Aarti's fault!!! I may be wrong... just guessing!!

I think you're right. Everyone will think this is the reason, and when Yash hears everyone blaming Aarti for infidelity, he'll speak up!
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bua in her mind :  arti  I told you that you can never get yash's love..with  her sickening retarded smile ðŸ˜¡ Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anonee

@angeldark - you have missed the message in invisible ink - "Aarti uss raat...

Not really😛. I am just tired of "Aarti uss raat... !😆So not going to waste my energy on that. Just wanted to appreciate the poem.😃
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel  Its a positive poem about rain...so,I think that somewhere yash has also started to think positive about rain!!!!He always have a flashback when Aathi is playing in rains... not of Arpita who died in rain.
I once said that before falling in love with Aarthi...Yash has to love rain first.
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cssudha

Dear , it was a heavy rainy storm...No signals !!

Same happened during her confession !!! Remember !!!

Ok, then don't you think she should give an explanation when she came back  isn't a natural thing to do say to your close ones what happened when you come late home 
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anonee

Absolutely right!! 

Yash has no interest in any woman other than Arpita!  So what effect can Kareena or Aarthi possibly have on him?

Dekho, how he has been sleeping like brahmachari uncle next to Aarti all these days!

I knowww..see it all makes perfect sense. "Uss raat ko Aarti ji ne mujhe dhoka diya..khud Kareena ke paas sone chali gayi aur Aman ko mere paas sone bhej diya."

No wonder Yash is scared to share bed now.
Edited by ..Geeta.. - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Eva JQ
Its ok yaar even I have gone out friends and have returned even at 4 am... my husband never questioned me... and I have never felt the reason to feel guilty or think he is feeling betrayed or jealous!! because I know his nature well, the same way Aarti thinks she knows Yash!!