Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Strawbella...U r so hilarousπŸ˜†

I can feel something that yash angry thesedays was fake and he is self guarding himself from not letting him to reveal his feelings towards aarthi
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anituram

@Strawbella...U r so hilarousπŸ˜†

I can feel something that yash angry thesedays was fake and he is self guarding himself from not letting him to reveal his feelings towards aarthi

But how long honestly speaking i thought Yash will brake Arpita portraits by realising love for Arti.πŸ˜› Seriously the CVs cheated me in this😑
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@KinSanj:  My answer to your question is YES and NO.  Of course the only person who can answer definitively is Yash (the truth has to come from the horse's mouth),

NO:  Because Aarti is OK flirting with another man in front of her husband whereas Yash finds that offensive - simply because it is not his style/class/nature.

YES:  Because he cannot vocalize or visualize any wrong doing by  Aarti.

In short there are stirrings of feelings that can go either which way.
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Strawbella

But how long honestly speaking i thought Yash will brake Arpita portraits by realising love for Arti.πŸ˜› Seriously the CVs cheated me in this😑

Even me...Yash character is so fabulously potrayed in these days...So rigid...His confrontation will say everything for sure
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Aparna: Welcome back Doll πŸ€—...Great spicy take as ever ❀️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@Jabirnou: Fab take πŸ‘πŸΌ...Yeah Aarti is so naive that she only looks at things from her POV it was great to have a guy's POV but still she refuses to believe...Let i guess she'll only believe it when she hurts it out of Yash's mouth πŸ˜‰

Strawbella thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

Even me...Yash character is so fabulously potrayed in these days...So rigid...His confrontation will say everything for sure

Hopefully soπŸ˜•
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw the sbb segment..Looks like Aman did meet Mr. Sadoo in Mumbai.  KNowing he is sadoo, why would aman make him trigger happy??? If Arti introduced him as a good friend, then how come mr.handsome, i mean mr. sadoo is misunderstanding the whole coming home late bit?  am waiting to see exactly what happened.  was he concerned first as to why she is not home,plus it is raining cats and dogs, and then concern changes to j maybe, then changes to anger? why? if he told her she holds no importance in his personal life other than baby sitter for his kids and parents

Before watching this I was wondering how come there were photos of aman and arti in the camera? who took them? and when? 
Edited by Alamelu - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sia221 yeap he should but arti wouldn't do that πŸ˜³ Aman should help guy talk!! πŸ˜† I hope once everything is fine aman should help yash how to approach arti..lol he seriously lost it when arpita was gone..now everything needs to be refreshed..Waiting to see naughty and romantic yashu.. 

@eva yash will say since aman came to distract us when we having fun In Mumbai.. πŸ€£πŸ€£ HA ARTI JI Mujhe apse pyar hogaya hai.. ...sparks fly Btw will he call her arti or arpita later on? πŸ˜•
Strawbella thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

All bros tell their biwis ka dukhada except Yash who cant go beyond uss raat Aartiji ne ?????????

πŸ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
93 pages... holy... :| Can someone update me on what has happened for so many pages to be completed? :|