Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eva JQ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sanju:  imagine they doing it like ' 3 idiots' drunk scene.. that would be so hillarious πŸ˜†.. i cant help laughing at 3 tipsy actors.. i thought they were carried away with their scene but  they were actually really drunk on that scene πŸ˜†
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Red,
If Yash set his own expectation from Aarti and assume she knows it all, what would we call such person a man or MCP?
About karan, she didn;t think of him at all. Gayatri pointed him out in the album and thats how she remembered..

I don't think it is missunderstanding of coming late, its not Aman? Did he ever say his name, or even thought of them having fun in his FBs?It has to be something else for sure..

Diary? But that should not make him mad just at Aarti, Gayatri and Vidhi are equally responisible. Its his own feelings but what feelings?? Love, jealousy, betrayal(from whom, him or her) or something else..

Hope they show Yash version, tired of Aarti's versions by now

BTW, my name is VeenaπŸ˜›
Edited by bbbccc - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Eva JQ

@Sanju:  imagine they doing it like ' 3 idiots' drunk scene.. that would be so hillarious πŸ˜†.. i cant help laughing at 3 tipsy actors.. i thought they were carried away with their scene but  they were actually really drunk on that scene πŸ˜†

@Bold: haha tipsy is my pet's name 🀣
but i really wanna see the trio drunk to an extent...haha aarti makes an appearance and yash pours his heart. oh yeah! now that's what i call a scene...or even yash talking to a statue assuming it's aarti 🀣

@vish: Loved that siggie. hehehe πŸ˜†
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
Eva JQ thumbnail
@bbbccc:  you got a nice name there.. πŸ˜‰.. I will try to remember your name πŸ˜Š
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@bbbccc:  you got a nice name there.. πŸ˜‰.. I will try to remember your name πŸ˜Š

You betterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelDark

@Loveforlife: Guess I deserve what I get because I have too many sides that I show in this forum. The funny side with all that Bua obsession and my not so funny sideπŸ˜†

I know this episode deserves my funny side but this "Uss Raat" is no joking matter anymoreπŸ˜†

@angeldark - we like you from all sides on this forum whether it is uss side or  iss side  and definitely the funny side of Bua obsession!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My Actions and Reactions based on yesterday's episode and SBS caps πŸ˜ƒ

Action of Vidhi (OMGG Who is this hotty getting naughty with Aarti πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Yash to Vidhi (Now u know after apple , I lost my strawberry too )

Action of Cas on road (Why I m sensing that my honeyy .. errr I mean Yash's strawberry is in danger )

Reaction of Bua (I think I just saw strawberry hving a day out with some kala khatta 😲)

Action of Aman with Aarti  ( Look I know how to pamper a strawberry .. so aa gale lag jaa 😳)

Reaction of Aarti (Oh plss Aman ... Aa gale lag jaa is Cas's codeword .. dont u dare use it 😑 and only my hubby has this right on strawberry 😭)

Action of Shobha to Aman(Look u kala khatta , take my strawberry to Cas .. errr I mean Cas's son 😑)

Reaction of Aman (Ok aaa gale lag jaa .. errr I mean aa mere saath chal to your Sadoo 😑)

Action of all 3 devdas (Pyaar humein kis mod pe lee aaye .. ke dil karein hayeee .. koi toh bataye ..kya huaa .. hick hick)

Reaction of Pankaj ( I think we should hv a boys day out .. to hell with these strawberries )

Double reaction of Yash (I think Pankaj too is suffering from Anti-wife strawberry syndrome like me )

Action of Yash (Lets do one thing .. touch me and I will take u all to my world of strawberry where everything was going fine till a kala khatta came and ruined it all )

Reaction of Pankaj and Pratik (Ok lets fasten our seat belts and hold onto Yash and enter the world of strawberry .. anyday better than Arpita world πŸ˜›)

Enters the world of strawberry and kala khatta ... flashback πŸ˜ƒ

Action of Aman (Aaa gale lag jaaa )

Reaction of Aarti  (*Aarti blushes*😳)

double reaction of Yashh  (Uff uff mirchi)

Double action of Aman (OMGG I  found something there 😲😲)

Reaction of Yash ( πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• all I can see is my beautiful strawberry 😳)

Action of Aman (Arre I found the apple photos  behind this strawberry and I think I hv taken a bite of this Arpita apple in past 😈)

Reaction of Yash (So it means Arpita apple too was second hand jawaani )

Action of Yash (So this is my sad story  brothers .. both strawberries and apples r relished by someone else before me .. let me relish this daaru desi for now .. hick hick )

Action of Pratik (Dhinka chika dhinka chika...at least Paridi is first hand jawaani ..dunno how long ..but for now let me celebrate πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Cas on his way ( I think I need a visit to cafe delight for some second hand jawaani moments ..tired of this daily madness ..sighhh )

Eva JQ thumbnail
Originally posted by: KinSanj

@Bold: haha tipsy is my pet's name 🀣
but i really wanna see the trio drunk to an extent...haha aarti makes an appearance and yash pours his heart. oh yeah! now that's what i call a scene...or even yash talking to a statue assuming it's aarti 🀣

@vish: Loved that siggie. hehehe πŸ˜†

@ Sanju/Tipsy :  awwwhhh such a cute pet nameπŸ€—.. hahaha... and SP, Gayu n Maya will see the real Yash.. the mushy mushy Yash πŸ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail
omg jyo u have no idea how much i laughed as soon as i read this
Reaction of Yash (So it means Arpita apple too was second hand jawaani )

Reaction of Cas on his way ( I think I need a visit to cafe delight for some second hand jawaani moments ..tired of this daily madness ..sighhh )

KinSanj thumbnail

@ Sanju/Tipsy :  awwwhhh such a cute pet nameπŸ€—.. hahaha... and SP, Gayu n Maya will see the real Yash.. the mushy mushy Yash πŸ˜†

how much i would like to see yash make a fool out of himself in that drunk state 🀣
yeah we named her tipsy coz she'd bump into the walls when she was little so she had a bewdi chaal in her walk 🀣