Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Indu beautiful take.

Loved specially how you described Aarti. Who is so naive, so sincere in her effort and faithful in her actions that believe no one can see otherwise and also has certain well grounded notions about Yash that she believe can't be changed overnight..

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw the newest batch of takes on the previous page!

@Indu: Tears of joy again, my dear friend. Every word of that take was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

@Kirthi: I love the doses of humor your stuck into your take, as well as the emotion-driven outbursts coupled with insightful comments! I think it's pretty cool that we're probably the first forum/show fangroup that actually wants a new entry to stay for a long time, perhaps because we have no evidence whatsoever that he's going to be a negative force in our Yash-Aarti's lives...But that's where this show differs in the first place, na? I hope I'm not speaking too soon. Prashant is bad enough...He can stay away for another 6 months and let Aman stay for a little while instead.

@Angel: The list of likes and dislikes was great! I thought your Dislike List was funny - and it was shorter than I'd expected, actually.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sam: Lovely take. I too hope that Lakhan comes into the mix. I have a feeling that there will be a lot of confusion and finger pointing in the Scindia Pariwar in days to come. So no resolution for the innocent soul and the distressed soul, I feel.
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So I can see now why Aarti didn't figure out this whole issue before. We have all already seen how Aarti has low self-esteem as a woman due to her experience with Prashant. Yash really didn't help either with always being in Arpita land. If I was in her shoes I wouldn't be able to guess it either.
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Angel - Loved your post my friend. Since we were discussing Adesh as Aman over the weekend, how cute was he today?? right.right.. I loved it when he said ":Sadoo kahika" and Arti did not even look up and give her famous stare which I was thinking that she would most definitely do 😆 You can tell I absolutely positively love Aman's character but one thing that did bother me about him like other posters mentioned here is that if he is that aware of man/husband's perspective why does he feel the need to touch and pull her hand quite frequently. I have male friends that I work with and also hang out with but not like this. They give me an occasional hug if I am seeing them after a long time, may be a gentle pat in the back and that's the extent of it. To be honest, I would be creeped out if someone decides to come close that often regarless of their bff status. Again that's me and I do believe that the CVs did a little bit OTT.  
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

@Angel: The list of likes and dislikes was great! I thought your Dislike List was funny - and it was shorter than I'd expected, actually.

Thanks for the feedback. Well I'm all bristly and unsettled with the episode but after I read Indu's take it puts me in a happy place.

Also I felt as if I was in a taxi where the driver did not know where he is supposed to take me!😆 That is while watching the episode. So I did not want to write anything after the episode aired. I think I write better at dawn!😳

I do love the actors though I'm not too good at expressing it and going into fan mode. There are too many actors I like so have to be a little bit balanced ðŸ˜ƒ So my takes are based on how much I trust them as actors, I like to think.😃
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
@Kirthi: Thanks...So loved your insights...Yash and Aarti's insecurities are so palpable that if not for the fact that they are tormenting themselves to death, one would have liked to literally shake them into clarity and awareness.  "She is so beautiful, so full of life...everything that makes me drab and dull in front of her...so how can she love me?"...and..."He always said that love can happen only once, and he loves Arpitaji so much...how can he even love again and that too with someone like me...who was discarded by another?"

@Angel: Thanks, pal. The brook was meant to be engulfed within the river's protective stretch...so what if their waters are distinctively seen today, they are still flowing together, aren't they? Once the hindering bolder is set aside, the waters will blend such that no one will know the difference...Wait for that day, my friend...have patience!!!😊

@Veena: Thank you.😊

@Borna: Thanks, my dear...These are my kinda episodes...so just love the emotions that flow with them.😊
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angake

@Maham, Borna and Sammy, Oh boy what a treat to read your discussions. Loved it all, the decoding of Yash, the talks about Kratika/Divyam interview and about JDJ. 

@Kittya, welcome to the DC. I am so glad you popped in. If I didn't see yours and Borna's profile pictures, I could never tell just from the writing who is who. Loved your take.

@Borna, sigh! Your latest thoughts about the 3 pillars! So beautiful. Has Yash put a label on his feelings for Aarti?- I don't think so. In fact he still hasn't been able to label it and that is why he is stumbling around in darkness. He is restless. He is so angry at Aarti and all he can say is she betrayed me? But why? Why do you think she betrayed you? I don't think he has come to that question yet. Anyways, tomorrow will probably give us more clues.

All right guys, have to log off to do some work. Will see you all tomorrow. Hoping for a Truthful Tuesday. :)

Kirthi, why must you always stop by only to leave so soon?

Your comments of appreciation for my ramblings always makes me feel like my broken-record mentions of details doesn't go completely in vain! 😳 

I agree that Yash has no idea how on earth to label his relationship with Aarti and maybe he doesn't want to either, because it's so complicated in terms of the various emotions that are overwhelming him. There's a magnetic pull that has been getting stronger and stronger, but there's also the opposite forces of his preconceived notions and upbringing and declarations of eternal love for Arpita that are all pulling him away in another direction.

At this point it's almost like Aarti was his guiding light...He kept following that light and its radiance, but when it suddenly disappeared for a moment or faded in intensity just a little, he stopped dead in his tracks and refused to move forward because she wasn't completely with him when he needed her the most - or maybe he wasn't able to move forward, I don't know...
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: kt25

@Angel - Loved your post my friend. Since we were discussing Adesh as Aman over the weekend, how cute was he today?? right.right.. I loved it when he said ":Sadoo kahika" and Arti did not even look up and give her famous stare which I was thinking that she would most definitely do 😆 You can tell I absolutely positively love Aman's character but one thing that did bother me about him like other posters mentioned here is that if he is that aware of man/husband's perspective why does he feel the need to touch and pull her hand quite frequently. I have male friends that I work with and also hang out with but not like this. They give me an occasional hug if I am seeing them after a long time, may be a gentle pat in the back and that's the extent of it. To be honest, I would be creeped out if someone decides to come close that often regarless of their bff status. Again that's me and I do believe that the CVs did a little bit OTT.  

Oops I should have mentioned this in my take. I'm in a hurry most of the times so end up editing things as I go along.

Coming back to your point . That is the absolute truth, I completely agree with your view point. On a personal note I don't like being touched too much while talking.So I was like why is he holding her hand like that. Did not compute that!!😆
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

@Kittya: I meant to ask you a long time ago...is that your real name?

Welcome, welcome to the DC, and you'd better stick around for as long as the show holds your interest, because your post was an absolute delight to read! *hugs*

It's incredible...When exactly did you start watching the show?
Because while reading what you wrote, certain phrases kept jumping out at me. Those phrases and your insights kept taking me back to everything that the Mittals had hinted at from the promotional taglines of the show to the actual episodes to Yeh Dil Hai.

The three pillars that this show is exploring...

"Kya vishwaas dobbar ban sakta hai?
Kya sapne dobara sanjoye jaa sakte hai?
Aur kya pyaar dobara ho sakta hai?"

- Sapne: By mentioning that Aarti has always been portrayed as a something of a dreamer - and perhaps she herself is the embodiment of dreams that Yash could have inadvertently been weaving about "the life that could be..." - you reminded me of earlier discussions we had in the DC about how Aarti sees her love for Yash being reciprocated by him as an unattainable dream, and how Aarti was weaving a dream of being accepted wholeheartedly as a mother by Palak and Payal...Now we're turning to that elusive dream of togetherness, it seems...It's like the time Aarti was running from Yash on the beach. She ran from him playfully, just beyond his reach, but he caught her, only to be tricked by her innocent play-acting into having to pursue her again...They fell onto the sand together then, breathless and happy in their togetherness for perhaps the first time, without truly realizing it.

- Vishwaas: Pretty self-explanatory at this point, I should think...Aarti's unwavering, perhaps naive, faith in Yash versus Yash's brittle trust in Aarti...She had gained his trust this time to such an extent that something extremely potent (a combination of deep-rooted complexities and insecurities) shattered that trust...Or is there still some trust left that he is not consciously willing to acknowledge? Aman's dialogue about men being more egotistical than women makes me wonder...

- Pyaar: I'm not going to repeat what I said earlier, but you've touched on the main points about Aarti's POV beautifully. Does Yash want to fight the very possible reality that he is indeed falling in love a second time - does he even consider that as the label for what he is feeling? Whatever it is, it's haunting him constantly...

- Darkness and light: The most-emphasized stanza of Yeh Dil Hai so far, from both Yash and Aarti's perspectives...Right now, Yash is enveloped by the darkness after he had been following the light that Aarti held out in front of them but suddenly took away, accidentally...But Aarti had also been in the dark about the causes of her husband's rage. She tried to follow that distant light at the end of the tunnel, though, and now Aman seems to be her guiding light, as indicated in the recent promo...

Those were only a few thoughts...But your writing...Loved every word!

My favorite part, because of the sheer beauty of it:

"Mumbai showed him exactly what his life could be. The real life after Arpita. Not just the meagre dried out existence he had confined himself to. Aarti invaded his mind, stole his senses, wrapped her presence around him like a second skin, and helped him begin the process of diffusion. The much needed assimilation with the life that was moving around him. Yet, while she gave him all of this, he barked at her for her little acts of love, crucified her with his eyes for confessing to love him, and showed no interest in her life apart from the children."

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!