-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
How tall is KS...and Adesh is almost a foot taller than her πŸ˜²

and the jeans fit him perfectly β˜ΊοΈ

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo: Awesome take, as usual!

@Samana: Same here! Aarti does need to realize that she can't put Yash on a pedestal like this (much like the way Yash seems to have put Arpita on a pedestal...before Aarti upset the balance, that is) and it's going to be interesting seeing how that comes about. But I think Aarti's POV, no matter naive it may be from our perspective, is justified to some extent based on what she knows of Yash's love for Arpita...How was Aarti to know that Yash might have started regarding her as anything more than a friend and mother to Palak, Payal, and Ansh? If he said that he could never, ever love anyone else because he loves Arpita so much, why, and more importantly, how, could he ever start to develop feelings for Aarti? It's true that Aarti is being rather limited in her vision right now, but I can see why she wouldn't even dream of Yash's reactions being linked to something as outrageous (from her POV) as him starting to fall in love with her.

*sigh* More jumbled thoughts from my end...Kudos to you if you understood any of that.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Veena : I think Bhavari was talikng about that particular night when she came late and in between phone too got cut.. so Vidhi assumed it all wrong πŸ˜•...

Also here I feel whether its Yash or Bhavari , all only seem to know both came home late .. but noone is really bothering to find out the reason why she came late .. it could b Mumbai water filled roads and traffic  ..so many reasons ... why assume the worst ?? ...this is the problem .. noone bothered to ask the reason to Aarti ...Yash is expecting Aarti to give an explanation but he himself wont go up and ask her 😑

@Samana : Exactly .. Aarti is not really is holding herself important enough to believe that she can b the cause of his anger .. she knows his world revolves around Arpita and so she is trying to recollect things which r Arpita related but not once she is ready to believe that her spending time with someone else can make Yash all possessive πŸ˜›
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Samana: thanks a lot Sweetie πŸ˜ƒ...That's true, I re-watched the episode online and yes Vidhi is mad at Aarti for doing something stupid and not because she doesn't trust her so once again thank you for clearing my doubts...Yash's possessiveness is so evident but only Aarti doesn't see it and his bros might see it as well if/when he finally spills the beans about what happened in Mumbai πŸ˜‰

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Borna: Fab take Dear πŸ‘

@Deeps: Thank you for the caps πŸ€—

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

How tall is KS...and Adesh is almost a foot taller than her πŸ˜²

and the jeans fit him perfectly β˜ΊοΈ

Aarti is lucky to hv all well fitted Ass-et guys rooting for her ...from Prashant to Yash to Aman πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No wonder Yash is all laal-peela in jealousy .. Not only he has good ass-ets but he seems to hv a liking for Aarti's hand . πŸ˜›.. every now and then he will grab it πŸ˜† .. Yash wants his exclusive authority on those hands and so he is all angry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Zetter : Some people r born loners .. they dont like any company easily unless they start connecting with them .. they can b called reserved or introverts and if they start finding connection with someone in particular , then they turn all possessive for that someone ... Yash is hving same problem .. he found a connection with Aarti and now does not want to share her with anyone even if its just a friend 😳
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I likeee Aman.   Since Aarti'll choose the sadoo over him... Aman's free! πŸ˜³
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Jyoti,  absolutely loved your take..

Each point make sense. And last part, Yash pessimistic or loner, was nicely penned. I think he is pessimistic but loner is how he chose to live. Kids are one reason, I could never see him right.

I mean initially I was mad at him for overlooking kids after Aarpita's death and then thought maybe he never got chance to deal with it before. But looking at the current situation again, I feel he can deal with this too easily too if just once he put them before him and his ordeals..

And now I think they want to link Kareena with rain too, else why they keep showing same rain segment again and again What is the importance of it??
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Eva: Yeah, 3am is really late, especially if she was supposed to have been home by then. I keep thinking of Yash's dialogue when they left Mumbai, "stop acting like you are the only one who cares about the kids." Maybe he was annoyed with her irresponsible behaviour that day, coupled with the carelessness with which she had sparked the whole Arpita burning. He is getting the idea that she doesn't care, and I think that is part of what is torturing him.

@Nina: Thanks for bringing up Prateek's doubts about Pari and the director. I feel like this might come up when Yash talks about Aarti. Prateek might say, I doubted Paridhi too and I was wrong so be careful going down that path. But of course that would mean admitting he was wrong and god forbid a Scindia man should admit that!

@Borna: Yup, yup, yup! Point is that Aarti made Yash feel special in a unique way that I don't think he had ever experienced before. She made him feel indispensable at all times rather than just paying attention to him when he demanded it. If we think about all of the flashbacks Yash saw when he was lying on Gayatri's lap, they were ones where Aarti made Yash feel needed and he went out of his way, took initiative and became involved in the situation, be it saving her from falling of the swing, teaching her to make a pot, taking her and the kids to the beach, saving her from a fire or saving her from a fashion faux pas! There was a constant stream of attention and more over a constant need for his attention.

It all comes down to that yet again, doesn't it? How much does Aarti need Yash. I guess when Aman came along, Yash no longer felt needed, and what made it worse was that he didn't have his usual defense mechanism of Arpita-land to retreat to either, considering it was burnt down. I think that is why he rushed back to Bhopal...he needed his Arpita cave and that connection, which he has always used as a fall back when Aarti brushes him off. But he found that he no longer connected to Arpita the way he used to, because he had crossed some invisible boundary in Mumbai and could not go back. And so he lost Arpita all over again, this time for real, and I think that is what he is punishing himself for. 
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Veena: Ah, good points about how Yash probably didn't give Aarti a chance to say anything...If he didn't ask her but instead sat there and internalized everything and then let his insecurities get the better of him, that would explain why Aarti didn't suspect that her outing had such an effect on him. I think she and Aman DID get stuck in the rain...Like, actually stuck...But let's see what the actual events were...Reserving judgement until then!

@Jyo: Yep, the perception that Aarti has of Yash is definitely playing a huge role in her thought processes and justifications...It all goes back to their suhaag raat, doesn't it? That first impression that Aarti got of the depth of Yash's love for Arpita...It all goes back to that! Aarti doesn't think that Yash has moved on...She wants him to step beyond the confines of the picture frame, but she thinks that he's not going to...

Aah, the Mittals. What was it that they said about the suhaag raat being an important factor in the overall story of each of their shows?