Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eva JQ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Yash knows aarti since a few mnths.

He has no clue about her relationship with Aman.
Aman is always flirting with aarti, hlding her hands, pulling her towards him ( in photos)
Aarti comes home with Aman at 3 am...in the rains...and who knows may be Yash saw aman holding her hands, flirting with her at that moment, and probably aarti was laughing.
Is it very unnatural for a guy to have doubts? Vidhi, bhawri- all of them doubted just by seeing pics. 
Yash saw aarti behaving weirdly with him in Mumbai...he saw her constantly staring at him, making him buy bangles for her, saying ILU, and then she said she was joking.
Is it unnatural for him to think that probably she was just joking around with him, and behaving similarly with Aman too?
he has started having feelings for her, that makes things worse. Not only does he feel that she is not serious abt him , but he feels she deliberately behaved that way with him so that she could attract him to herself.

I don't think its unnatural.

had Yash known aarti for even a year, and they both had been in love with each other for long, and still if he had doubted her, I would have been mad at him, but now even though he is WRONG  undoubtedly, I don't think its totally abnormal .Even Aman said the same thing!

spot on 👏

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If I was confused about "Uss Barsat waali raat" before I was confused even more today. I am getting pissed off at Yash's character who is in a rut repeating the same "Uss raat artiji ne". Just spill it already

Anyhow, coming to today's episode I finally got to watch it and one thing that I did not understand was when has ever Arti mentioned or CVs showed to us that she had this "best friend" Aman and their friendship goes way back. We only got to see Mansi and her cheap thinking and I thought that she was the only/best friend that Arti had. If Aman is this close of a friend then why did he not come for her wedding as she claims that they are the bestest friends and she has none other than him who she would give the liberty to know all about her 😕

I loved Adesh as Diggu in LTL and loving him even more as Aman as he is the only reasonable/sensible person amidst these dunces. He would definitely give Yash the run for the money and is right to think that Yash is feeling insecure seeing him and Arti. As much as I love her, Arti is truly a dunce who has no idea that Yash might be thinking on those lines. Well I have high hopes for Yash and hope he does not get to that level of thinking degradeful thoughts about her considering that she has gone through hell to save his life, go against his family to support him in his Neelam tryst.

I feared the worst of Vidhi turning against Arti and that too happened and I am so not happy about that. But I cannot blame Vidhi as she has hard proof in the form of pictures and Bavri's statement. I am with Vidhi as to how can Arti conveniently forget meeting her best friend in Mumbai. Well may be she was too preoccupied with finding the reason for Yash's anger. But when she was going over minute by minute details to Vidhi she should have atleast mentioned meeting Aman. Why was Aman's pictures not in the album that Bavri and Chagan had sent if there was nothing wrong in their friendship. Now I am wondering who took those pictures. Was yash secrelty taking those pictures?? No, he wouldn't stoop so low. Oh! God this is just driving me bonkers and all the more confused. Well CV's if this state of confusion is what you wanted the viewers to experience, then might I tell that you have succeeded marvellously 😳
Edited by kt25 - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Ria : I think those photos r taken by Yash only .. or else what r those photos doing in that digital camera of Yash which he seems to hv kept in kids room 😆😉...if servants took the photos , they would hv parcelled it with Mumbai album only ...

So I feel Yash was all fine with Aarti and Aman friendship when he took those photos ...

Something went wrong that rainy night only when he came home late with Aman at 3am ...Yash earlier lost Arpita in rain na .. so Aarti's carelessness pissed off Yash .. mayb he thinks despite knowing that how much I hate rains , how can she hv her gala time in rain till 3am with an outsider and then dont even bother to explain me ...

Aarti on the other hand does not even count this incident as anything major since for her ,its like Yash is all fine with my and Aman ka friendship .. why will he bother even if I come home late with him ... She is not considering the fact that Yash has become a possessive hubby now which Aman guessed it 😳...

@Bold I think at that moment, Yash got scared that he might lose Aarti like he lost Arpita in the rain, and that's when he came to term with his feelings. He realized that he loved Aarti and couldn't bear to lose her. Then when she returned home at 3 AM, all happy, he felt insulted because he was there, staying awake, worrying about her and she was out having fun with this good looking guy who knew her very well and made her happy. He probably thought he wasn't worth being in Aarti's life, when she had someone like Aman who could keep her happy, and who was keeping her happier than he ever could. So he realized that Aarti deserved better than who he was. He obviously feels betrayed by her, but he feels like he's betrayed himself too for ever believing he might be worthy of her. So that's why he's been hurting himself...? I don't know, just a thought.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zetter :Nice take 👏👏...About Vidhi , I really want to see tomorrow's episode before I form any opinion since I feel Vidhi is still trying to get things out from Aarti's mouth here or else she would not hv showed those pics to Aarti and questioned her about it 🤔...

U know the best option will b if Aarti asks all that how come Yash is never questioned for betraying me , the way he openly romances his dead wife's photos in bedroom daily in front of me ?? 😛...And here if I hv a bit of good time with my buddy , my character certificate is done by all .. woww 😡😆
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Off to bed now...

@Saffi and Raveena, Thanks for the live update and hilarious post

@Jyo, Loved to read your updates and analysis. I totally agree with what you said...
@Angel and Deeps Thanks for the caps and the complete poem

@all Will get back to read ur takes tom and will try to give mine too if i can...

Have a great discussions DCians...

Again, Congratz for reaching 140+ pages (147 to be exact)

GOOD MORNIGHT EVERYONE!!! 😳
Edited by smileymj10 - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Another thought!

What if Lakhan took those pictures and sent them to Yash! 😲
ilovepyaar thumbnail
@Smiley no problem! 
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok guys Ciao from me!! Had a great time today with you all!! Will read the wonderful analysis tomorrow!! CV's have thrown a real twister our way!!!...I am loving it!!
Love Punar Vivah!!! Love AarYa!!

Ok forgot to say something at the start of today's episode will just mention it now..

Kratika you looked beautiful today!! 😳

Bua I love you!!! 🤣
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Agreed (in Red)...
But nothing happened between Aman and Aarti...what would she have told Yash??

some husbands are just get jealous when their wives get cosy with others. my personal experience I was so damn close to this chap because he was my classmate, my hubby thought he was my ex bf 😆. he was handsome and I told him, not in million years he would get attracted to me as I know his preference was guy.. not women! 😆 and my hubby back off.😆.. if I didnt tell him about my friend, he'd think I had an affair with this guy because this guy really loved me as his close friend. even bought me presents during special occasions 😉

same goes to Aarti.. so just tell Yash about Aman and what his importance to Aarti life. 😉. I had enough with their uss Raat thing.. pleaseee... no more torture 😆
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
JUDGEMENT CALL:
OK, looks like it is the same old thing again, what happens in pictures, and other TV shows.  People start judging others based on just some photos and hearsay...For a change why can people not wait and listen to the "victim" so to speak and then make a judgement call.  I did not expect anyone from the scindia parivar to do this, but MY BUCK is on PapaS.  So far he has never passed a comment without listening out, I am sincerely hoping he would do this time too.  I hope the cvs dont mess up his character as well. 

Do none of these people have best friends from the opposite sex?  But ofcourse, so far we have not seen friends at all for anyof them. 

Where is paridi been and how come no one has questioned about her?