Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Jyoti, if Yash took those pics then he is new poppinjay of Scindia family😛
His anger is on relaization of something new in him that he feels, is at the cost of losing some old ones.. Edited by bbbccc - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Geeta..

I knowww..see it all makes perfect sense. "Uss raat ko Aarti ji ne mujhe dhoka diya..khud Kareena ke paas sone chali gayi aur Aman ko mere paas sone bhej diya.

No wonder Yash is scared to share bed now 

🤣
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG SP is awesome! How many times does he need to tell Bua that her attitude and behavior are the reason she has no happiness in her life? OK so SP is one of the reasons Bua is bitter but I think the man has done her a favor not getting her married. She is way too bitter for anyone. 
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@angeldark
I finally got forensics to read the invisible message:

Aarti uss raat raat dhobi ghat gayi thi aur kapde dhulake ghar lotne mein deri kar di...subah ke 3:00 bhaj gayi thi!!!!
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Angel and Deeps : See he is obsessed with rain 😆...thanks for the complete poem ... He is rain phobic 😆...I think he realises the significance of rain while reading that poem .. he no more associates rain with Arpita's death now .. he associates rain with life now .. Aarti's presense in rain is what nailed down in his memory 😳
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jikky_84

Ok, then don't you think she should give an explanation when she came back  isn't a natural thing to do say to your close ones what happened when you come late home 

K I agree...but the thing is though they have returned back home at 3.00 am in the morning yash was ok he didn't even yelled at her or bashed at her !!! So thats the reason she might took it in a easy way !!! 
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonee

@angeldark

I finally got forensics to read the invisible message:

Aarti uss raat raat dhobi ghat gayi thi aur kapde dhulake ghar lotne mein deri kar di...subah ke 3:00 bhaj gayi thi!!!!

@anonee: So what happens next according to you?😛
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

Dear , it was a heavy rainy storm...No signals !!

Same happened during her confession !!! Remember !!!

@Sudha :  that was pretty bad..   I haven't watch the episode but I am still not convince with her.. She knows what bothers Yash, every married woman will know her limit esp when returning home at 3am. she owes him an apology😕
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arti might have taken the pics to keep it as good memories with her best friend...Wait a minute what happens to the pics last week where arti was in the picture when yash and arpita where at some place?? Worst then a brain teaser ðŸ˜•
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@anonee: So what happens next according to you?😛

Ye raaz (3) Aman (Bipasha ka fan) khulega!!!
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago