Amrit Manthan

   

AM 1# (Chat thread) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 40

rihab-ankifan

Senior Member

rihab-ankifan

Joined: 07 July 2012

Posts: 754

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Ahlem I love all ur avis creations ... wooow beautiful super cute
Miss Savan :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlemanasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AM 1# (Chat thread) (Page 6)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Joined: 18 January 2012

Posts: 6498

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged


            

            

            

                                                    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rihab-ankifan

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Joined: 26 July 2012

Posts: 13119

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for above lovely pics..let me know guys..who are interested in kareena's film" heroine"...

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Joined: 18 January 2012

Posts: 6498

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DHANJAY

Thank you so much for above lovely pics..let me know guys..who are interested in kareena's film" heroine"...
Yes I like kareena's films..but heroine I need to see there trailer to see from it if ii is good film or not and download it from the internet if I found them and watch it.

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Joined: 26 July 2012

Posts: 13119

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
She is very powerful actress...defininitely..she had done full justice with her charecter..
Originally posted by Ahlem

Originally posted by DHANJAY

Thank you so much for above lovely pics..let me know guys..who are interested in kareena's film" heroine"...

<font color="#0033ff">Yes I like kareena's films..but heroine I need to see there trailer to see from it if ii is good film or not and download it from theinternetif I found them and watch it.</font>

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlem

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Joined: 18 January 2012

Posts: 6498

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DHANJAY

She is very powerful actress...defininitely..she had done full justice with her charecter..
Originally posted by Ahlem

Originally posted by DHANJAY

Thank you so much for above lovely pics..let me know guys..who are interested in kareena's film" heroine"...

<font color="#0033ff">Yes I like kareena's films..but heroine I need to see there trailer to see from it if ii is good film or not and download it from theinternetif I found them and watch it.</font>


Yes she is Great actress...And I like also srk and kajol jodi.

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Joined: 26 July 2012

Posts: 13119

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Yes ...even i think kajol is very talented actress than any indian actress tallent wise...but kareena has managed to put up her acting skills at another level...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlem

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Joined: 18 January 2012

Posts: 6498

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DHANJAY

Yes ...even i think kajol is very talented actress than any indian actress tallent wise...but kareena has managed to put up her acting skills at another level...
Yes, and i think kareena she studied Law school and after that she is now actress..her father also actor..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.