AM 1# (Chat thread) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you so much for above lovely pics..let me know guys..who are interested in kareena's film" heroine"...
Originally posted by DHANJAY

Thank you so much for above lovely pics..let me know guys..who are interested in kareena's film" heroine"...
Yes I like kareena's films..but heroine I need to see there trailer to see from it if ii is good film or not and download it from the internet if I found them and watch it.

She is very powerful actress...defininitely..she had done full justice with her charecter..
Originally posted by Ahlem

<font color="#0033ff">Yes I like kareena's films..but heroine I need to see there trailer to see from it if ii is good film or not and download it from theinternetif I found them and watch it.</font>

She is very powerful actress...defininitely..she had done full justice with her charecter..

Yes she is Great actress...And I like also srk and kajol jodi.

Yes ...even i think kajol is very talented actress than any indian actress tallent wise...but kareena has managed to put up her acting skills at another level...

Yes ...even i think kajol is very talented actress than any indian actress tallent wise...but kareena has managed to put up her acting skills at another level...
Yes, and i think kareena she studied Law school and after that she is now actress..her father also actor..

For you Rihab if you like it too:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiCxXXrLn9M[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago

Ahlem u r a ⭐️
 👏 👍🏼 ❤️

For you Rihab if you like it too:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiCxXXrLn9M[/YOUTUBE]

Allah ya moulana Allah allah allah moulana wooow Ahlem merci beaucoup ma chere ❤️, ouiii j'adore cette chanson
Thx a lot dear , I love dat song nd Im glad that u love it too