Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

AM 1# (Chat thread) (Page 17)

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kouki

rihab et ahlem est ce que vous regardez  zee alwan? la chaine diffuse la premiere serie de ankita

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo (laali)

I am watching Zee aflam..have only Bollywood films...the serial of Ankita is Broadcast now ? at what time? I think I have not Zee alwan..Smile. I search for it..Smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rihab-ankifanyasminekouki

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

anasuya
What does  Ankita mean?
rihab and ahlem you are lucky
Me I think I see her in My dreams because I love her so much and want to talk with her and I can not so she speak with me in my dream...hhh...In my dreams only she speak to me. I did not speak to her .hhh...Me always get surprised..and once I see that I am in computer make creation about her and she come with this dresse but Violet and pink not blue:

come to me and move my hand from the mouse of computer ans she click and tell me they should be like this...now send it to IF and all will like it and go..and me happy...other time I see her helping children and playing with him and me see toward her and her keep seeing me and smile and she look happy with children, that is all.Smile...I did not speak to her because i did not know Hindi...hhh..

rihab-ankifanyasminekouki

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
This is the dress:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rihab-ankifanyasminekoukianasuya43

yasminekouki Senior Member
yasminekouki
yasminekouki

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I am watching Zee aflam..have only Bollywood films...the serial of Ankita is Broadcast now ? at what time? I think I have not Zee alwan..Smile. I search for it..Smile.
i think at 20H GMT  SHE ISN T A HEROINE BUT THE STORY IS VERY BEAUTIFUL

Edited by kouki - 30 September 2012 at 1:44pm

rihab-ankifanAhlem

yasminekouki Senior Member
yasminekouki
yasminekouki

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
ahlem you can watch it now but ankita doesn t appear yet

rihab-ankifanAhlem

rihab-ankifan Senior Member
rihab-ankifan
rihab-ankifan

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

@Rihab

rihab-ankifan

Yesterday I dreamed that Ankita invited me to AM's sets, I was so exciting to see her...I hugged her and we spoke a lot (as all girls love to do lol), she was so cute, humble and lovely... and in the end we made a deal that she will teach me Hindi and I will teach her French and Spanish hhh
I woke up with a big smile on my face ...That dream made my day.

Your mail in Ankita's profile even made a big smile on meBig smile
What a nice dream you had LOL

Ohh thank u Anasuya ...nd u know what?...Im still smiling :D :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

rihab-ankifan
rihab-ankifan

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlem

anasuya
What does  Ankita mean?
rihab and ahlem you are lucky
Me I think I see her in My dreams because I love her so much and want to talk with her and I can not so she speak with me in my dream...hhh...In my dreams only she speak to me. I did not speak to her .hhh...Me always get surprised..and once I see that I am in computer make creation about her and she come with this dresse but Violet and pink not blue:

come to me and move my hand from the mouse of computer ans she click and tell me they should be like this...now send it to IF and all will like it and go..and me happy...other time I see her helping children and playing with him and me see toward her and her keep seeing me and smile and she look happy with children, that is all.Smile...I did not speak to her because i did not know Hindi...hhh..

Lucky u Ahlem LOL 
Anki has also computer skills LOL 
Next time when u see her try to speak english as I did hahaha ...nd don't worry when she will teach Hindi I will teach it to you LOL LOL

Ahlem

rihab-ankifan
rihab-ankifan

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

rihab et ahlem est ce que vous regardez  zee alwan? la chaine diffuse la premiere serie de ankita

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo (laali)

yeees I watched some episodes (the show stills in the begining) Im looking for Anki s entry 

Ahlem

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index