Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CRYING CHILDREN: a PAST and a PRINCESS (Page 5)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aquiline

My!! This is really a nice read, Shas. Loved the quote you remembered for Arnav...and about Anjali, yes, that is one side to the incident, that by the dispelling of the child there is no more solid link that must tie her to Shyam though we are not sure how the plot will proceed now. Predications can be thrown but we must always wait and see what comes before jumping to conclusions, right? Hope the Forum gets something to revive its old spirit by! I miss the old Forum, Shas... 

yes, i agree v shudnt bt dats more of a wish thn a prediction, i dnt wnt shyam wth anji in da distant futureCry.. bt thn its not my story n i thnk i'll lyk wtevr they show us..i trust da Creatives of dis show completely.. wch reminds me, shyam is da only villian i luv to see on my screen n da only villain i missed badly,lol.. da day he returned,evry1 ws groaning n i ws one of da few who wr so happy to see hm, i luv hz bg score,cnt help shake my shoulders a bit on itLOL.. whn compared to daadi, i lyk hm better..whn i saw he hd installed cameras all ovr RM i gave hm double lanat n whn i saw anji goin behind hr brother's bk to meet shyam, i gav hr tripple lanat LOL... for da forum dear, i hv lost hope,.. there were times whn da epis were superb ,hvg no flaws, yet da forum chose to pick faults wth one thg or anothr.. bt ya, i guess you cn alws hope for da best, bt count me outUnhappy..

jst as an aftr thought n for discussion's sake; i dnt see hw else it cud progress?? i mean, dnt u thnk it'll b a li'l too much if they showed shyam's redemption? cn a mother forgv hm for murdering her child? cn a wife forgv for da pain n infidelity ? n more importantly, cn ne1 forgv hm for try'n  multiple attempts at other's lives, n evn succeeding partially at one account n completely at othr?? bt thn am forgetting dat its only a show,n distant frm reality.. bt all stories r inspired by sum truth/reality ryt? n shud hv sum moral in the end.. well, lets see hw it progressesSmile

Edited by shass - 04 September 2012 at 6:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Brilliant post Aquiline Clap

Aquiline

garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
good one.sorry for late reply I missed the episode as was super busy...bust your post was awesomeClap

Aquiline

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Torally agree with you brillaint all round

Aquiline

SS83 Senior Member
SS83
SS83

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Very nice post...! So good to have you back and read your take :))

Aquiline

Go to top