Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CRYING CHILDREN: a PAST and a PRINCESS (Page 4)

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Aq, Hug and what an episode to come back with!!! 

A brilliant episode by all accounts, Anjali delusional in grief and finally breaking down seeing the answer in Chhote's eyes, brilliantly acted by both DB & BS.

Arnav breaking down in front of Khushi, his pillar of strength, his only anchor in stormy seas... He needed that anchor so badly today to lick his wounds and recoup his losses. He will be back, have no doubts about that, the mighty ASR maybe down at the moment but is not broken. He will rise like the phoenix when he is had a shot of assurance & courage in the arms by none other than the love of his life Khushi. He needs Khushi's unfailing support like never before and she will be with him every step of the way, guiding him, nurturing him & being that silent soundboard he so badly needs at the moment to heal. 

Yes, Lord Ganesha was there to remove all obstacles from their paths in their war to avenge the wrongs done on their near & dear ones, for whom their hearts bleed so much.

Aq, brilliant analysis again, hope to see you regularly around. 

Edited by pixiegirl - 03 September 2012 at 5:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinenonasishass

lostlove Goldie
lostlove
lostlove

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
awesome post dear
forums shine again by your beautiful post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
amazinggg postClap
everybody were amazinggg today
omg arnav in tears Cry
khushi was amazinggg
yeah daljeet expressions were amazinggg tooo

Aquiline

vimmiya Senior Member
vimmiya
vimmiya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Very beautifully scripted as usually genius. Good to be see you back and glad to read your article again.  - love you and take care

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

A few thgs dat i wud lyk to point at..

Anjali: it ws sad indeed.. call me a sadist bt am in a way glad dat she lost da baby.. i dnt wnt hr attached to nethg related to shyam.. whn in da future she'll stand against shyam, there wont b ne strings attached n she'll b able to tk action against hm wthout ne compassion.. one more thg i felt today whn ASR hd da FB of Anji try'n to kill hr baby.. i thought; be careful of wt u wish for, it myt jst cum true.. n thn there's a thought dat, if dis is da story of two siblings, thn evn Anji needs to be healed n needs to b taught sum lessons, so wtevr happened, am sure happened for da best.

Arnav; evr since i hv been introduced to his character, these few lines kp popping up n i ws waiting for da day i cud write thm n i thnk today's da perfect day ;
But Man, Proud Man,
Dress'd in a little brief authority,
Most ignorant of what he's most assur'd,
His glassy essence,like an angry ape,
Plays such fantastic tricks before high heaven
As make the angels weep..
[Measure for Measure -shakespeare] 
needn't say ne more, it fits him completely n explains more thn needed... 
yes, evn i felt dat he's blessed to hv khushi around n she'll b hz strength da way thgs r goin..

Dadi; PAHLEEZZ.. sum1 gv her two tight slaps frm me!!
da rest i'll nt comment today.. will wait a li'l more to reveal..
so much for a short take, lol.. i shud stop say'n dat i thnkLOL

My!! This is really a nice read, Shas. Loved the quote you remembered for Arnav...and about Anjali, yes, that is one side to the incident, that by the dispelling of the child there is no more solid link that must tie her to Shyam though we are not sure how the plot will proceed now. Predications can be thrown but we must always wait and see what comes before jumping to conclusions, right? Hope the Forum gets something to revive its old spirit by! I miss the old Forum, Shas... 

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Welcome back Aq, Hug and what an episode to come back with!!! 

A brilliant episode by all accounts, Anjali delusional in grief and finally breaking down seeing the answer in Chhote's eyes, brilliantly acted by both DB & BS.

Arnav breaking down in front of Khushi, his pillar of strength, his only anchor in stormy seas... He needed that anchor so badly today to lick his wounds and recoup his losses. He will be back, have no doubts about that, the mighty ASR maybe down at the moment but is not broken. He will rise like the phoenix when he is had a shot of assurance & courage in the arms by none other than the love of his life Khushi. He needs Khushi's unfailing support like never before and she will be with him every step of the way, guiding him, nurturing him & being that silent soundboard he so badly needs at the moment to heal. 

Yes, Lord Ganesha was there to remove all obstacles from their paths in their war to avenge the wrongs done on their near & dear ones, for whom their hearts bleed so much.

Aq, brilliant analysis again, hope to see you regularly around. 
Hey Pix!! Its so good to hear from you on the first day of my comeback. So glad you loved the epi: and as always I have fallen in love with the choice of your words. You are amazing in this! Please let me bold them!

Originally posted by lostlove

awesome post dear 
forums shine again by your beautiful post 
Hey lostlove!! Thanks so much dear! Its good to be back...and its nice to hear from you, dear!

Originally posted by vishnudaughter

amazinggg postClap
everybody were amazinggg today
omg arnav in tears Cry
khushi was amazinggg
yeah daljeet expressions were amazinggg tooo
Hello there Vishnudaughter! How are you? The mood of the Forum is fluctuating and most of on a declining state but I am so happy to see your cheery words today! Keep up the spirit!

Originally posted by vimmiya

Very beautifully scripted as usually genius. Good to be see you back and glad to read your article again.  - love you and take care
Yasmin!!!! I so was waiting for you to come and you did. It has been so long since I've heard from you. I hope you are doing well... Glad you could find time in your busy schedule to come and visit me!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasspixiegirl

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Welcome backSmile
I missed these posts so much.Amazing analysis,the title being really apt . I love the characters being compared to children.Yes everyone has a child hiding somewhere deep inside themselves who comes out in such helpless situations.The digging deeper part was awesome Clap.
The episode was an epic of sort.So many revelations done which finally put all the speculations of Khushi being the one behind Arnav's past ,to rest.
Even though Arnav believes what he saw ,I some how feel there is much more than what he saw.What if Arnav's mother had misunderstood her husband and there were no illicit relations at all.I remember Dadi portraying Arnav's mother as an escapist who ran away from her problems by finding suicide as an easier solution.Now Garimaji has a big role to play.I hope nobody will blame Khushi this time.Arnav has already stated quite a number of times that he wants to bury the past and move ahead.He has to stay with Khushi and prove his love.

Edited by vidya.sanjay - 03 September 2012 at 8:36pm

Aquiline

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Lin!!! *forced hugS* Finally, I can post in your thread, Wink.

As always, I love your optimism, though Anjali's been grating on my nerves for quite some time now. I'm just glad that we did get ample time to see Arnav and Khushi consoling one another. It's the only thing I'm looking forward to now that my shaadi dreams have been dashed. *sigh*

Oddly, the flashback to the convo between the parents reminded me of the terrace and the possibility that Arnav did misunderstand the situation back then too (which would make Dadi right, at least about the past Ouch). Barring the fact that I don't like the thought of Dadi being right, you can't help but wonder what is with Arnav's predilection for opening doors and hearing partial convos...Ermm (I was a little surprised that we got more of the past flashbacks, beyond the "MAA!" scene. Thank God for that. It was like the terrace flashback being overused. D'oh)

Originally posted by Aquiline

10.   I think Lord Ganesha's completeness must be taken as a separate pointer to remind us that it's time for all open loops and mysteries to be solved and the show is on its verge to answering the unanswered questions and point out the unfound slips.

@ blue: I didn't even think of the first hospital hug today (wasn't really paying too much attention, hence this random post), but I hope they do finally begin to tie up the loose ends. Another thing that struck me was just how much Arnav was speaking and confiding in Khushi. It's a little jarring to see the infamous man-of-few-words speak so much, but chalo, I guess it's needed...

(Lol, Khushi and Dadi together with Anji just made me think "awk-ward." LOL The precap looks good, though; promising, but I'm gonna try to keep my expectations low.)

And a final thought: you forgot Mamaji! Cry He wasn't there either! Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass

darshi28 Senior Member
darshi28
darshi28

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Welcome back Hug Hug
Loved your take on the children and I definitely wasn't expecting Mamiji there when I saw the title Embarrassed
As for the episode it was definitely very moving... the pain and helplessness in the flashback sequence was heart-wrenching. Never thought a fictional show could reduce me to an emotional mess but wow that was some performance from Barun, Sanaya, Daljeet and the rest Clap
It was interesting to see Dadiji and Khushi working together to take care of Anjali but then again this shouldn't be surprising because she has always been the glue keeping everyone in the picture whether it be Arnav-Khushi or now Dadi-Khushi.

Aquiline

Go to top