Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

KR FF: Amour Accidentelle (New thread: last page) (Page 10)

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
cmnt on pg 2

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kinjal--

Res

Unres

phew finally completed reading... kab se tereko de diya tha and ab jaake padha... sharam nhi aayi tereko

Bapre itna bada update..1st u give such long update then expect to unres soon...hw is that possible coz tereko maine pehle hi bhej diya tha issliye expected tha

atleast give the time to read it peacefully...
(thats no ways means that u should give short update frm nxt time) nah rey.. when i write i don't see the size... so not a prob with me...

coming to ur update

mene kaha tha na review ka kab humpe chod...u r really bad at that when it comes to ur updates... kya karun... darr toh sabko lagta hai

You are not satisfy with this...R U KIDDING ME??? i cud have done better that am saying

Its hell awesomeee...
Totally rocking start dear...
Loved it loved it loved it...

u getting me wrong.. this first chapter toh had my plann as OS so i like this.. main toh future updates ke baare mein kehti fir rhi hun

From the starting to the end it was so interisting..

Hehe rey's family n swayam sending him on blind date...lolz poor guy.. arranged marriage ka naya tareeka

Do u have to really give that description of what was he wearing...??pata hai na i cant concentrate aftr reading that ja ja issliye bhi tere ko der laging read karne mein... dscription maine avayein daal diya tha

amazing
both wer send by Sam's...rofl sahi connection bithaya na answer this... MU genuine lagi na???

he gatecrashed...omggg he didn't gatecrash on the date as sam toh aane hi nhi wala tha woh kisi aur ko bhej rha tha so tht kria doesn't feel bored...

their chatting was indeed interesting...

Her frnds teasing her...oh oh...
i know.. i wanted to provide a nickname to kria thru rey so that he can adress her that way

Crystal nice name...(even i used it in my ff...as Krystal...daughter of KR...krystal reyansh singhania) bhao kyun kha rhi hai??? link dedena

U r indeed a fab writer trust me ja jhuuti!!!!!!!!!1Embarrassed

Waiting 4 d nxt part

Thanx 4 d pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ocean.eyes-

aTTiTude_dIvA IF-Dazzler
aTTiTude_dIvA
aTTiTude_dIvA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
lovely work...
do continue sooon!Smile
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deetha

new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grt!!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting for the story..

and the concept seems intrsting hoping ki i can keep the rhythem maintained

****comment for chapter 1*****

ohk!!!!!!

now coming to the update

i liked the simple start... thanks... simple sober looks the best

i like the way u explain things... thoda expression accha lagta hai

it feels good to read not like mine u know... aisa nhi boling... mereko tere updates ka besabri se intezaar rhing.. but u never go acc. to the list i giveOuch

and haa i loved the thought of blind date... bahut fokati padi thi and dimag mein aaying

i wish i could have 1 Tongue date or the idea????

hehe... looks like the date... amar ke saath setting lagau???

i loved they met and all...

but the most hillarious part was the end... thanks

confusion of sam and mistake of spellings... genuine laga kya????

hehe i loved the misunderstandings for the first tym mil gaye donon... accha hai na???

still strangers huh??? sort of...

kk me waiting for next partEmbarrassed
kriyansh19 Senior Member
kriyansh19
kriyansh19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Loved it ..!
Awsome update ..!
Loved d concept ..!
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotdiva_dmg

lovely work...
do continue sooon!Smile

thank u so much
-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Originally posted by kriyansh24

Originally posted by --Kinjal--

Res

Unres

phew finally completed reading... kab se tereko de diya tha and ab jaake padha... sharam nhi aayi tereko..hehe nai aayiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Bapre itna bada update..1st u give such long update then expect to unres soon...hw is that possible coz tereko maine pehle hi bhej diya tha issliye expected tha...hey padne mein time lagta hai

atleast give the time to read it peacefully...
(thats no ways means that u should give short update frm nxt time) nah rey.. when i write i don't see the size... so not a prob with me...thankgod...Smile

Big smilecoming to ur update

mene kaha tha na review ka kab humpe chod...u r really bad at that when it comes to ur updates... kya karun... darr toh sabko lagta hai...tu bekaar mein hi darti haiConfused

You are not satisfy with this...R U KIDDING ME??? i cud have done better that am saying okayDead

Its hell awesomeee...
Totally rocking start dear...
Loved it loved it loved it...

u getting me wrong.. this first chapter toh had my plann as OS so i like this.. main toh future updates ke baare mein kehti fir rhi huSleepyShockedShocked
From the starting to the end it was so interisting..

Hehe rey's family n swayam sending him on blind date...lolz poor guy.. arranged marriage ka naya tareeka...sahi hai...awesomeee ideaROFL

Do u have to really give that description of what was he wearing...??pata hai na i cant concentrate aftr reading that ja ja issliye bhi tere ko der laging read karne mein... dscription maine avayein daal diya tha..tera ainvayi meri haalat kharab kar deta hai pata hai...WinkLOL

amazing
both wer send by Sam's...rofl sahi connection bithaya na answer this... MU genuine lagi na??? totalyy...mujhe end mein samja that they were waiting for some1 else...pehla laga ke sam ne rey ko date pe bheja hai toh woh khud kyu aayega..then samja..wrong hotel..woh toh kria ka sam aanewala thaLOL

he gatecrashed...omggg he didn't gatecrash on the date as sam toh aane hi nhi wala tha woh kisi aur ko bhej rha tha so tht kria doesn't feel bored...okay

their chatting was indeed interesting...

Her frnds teasing her...oh oh...
i know.. i wanted to provide a nickname to kria thru rey so that he can adress her that way

Crystal nice name...(even i used it in my ff...as Krystal...daughter of KR...krystal reyansh singhania) bhao kyun kha rhi hai??? link dedena...nahi hai madamOuch

U r indeed a fab writer trust me ja jhuuti!!!!!!!!!1Embarrassedbas apni tareef nahi sunni toh mat sunn..par jo sach hai woh sach haiClap

Waiting 4 d nxt part

Thanx 4 d pm

Edited by --Kinjal-- - 07 September 2012 at 12:38am
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Originally posted by kriyansh19

Loved it ..!
Awsome update ..!
Loved d concept ..!

thanks for liking