Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Very well said & written, even in fighting with her sister maanvi is only concerned about jeevika's happiness & married life, the poor girl is always concerned for her sister only & not her own self  😔
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
both sisters are ek hazaron mein ...truly

both POVs are right in their own positions...

_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yes...its so true...u can't really find such selfless girl in this century...that is what makes Manvi's character from other television characters...she is a girl who loves her loved ones more than herself n her life...she just wants to enjoy her life...n she never thinks of spoiling others life...n when it comes to her sister...she can lose anything for jeevika...
Love the Manvi for all this qualities...
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sunitha_Swayam

Agree with u chotu 👍🏼

thnks...u can call me candy😳
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u..mannu is really selfless girl...and in the promo mannu speaking very rudely with jivika...she know she hurt, but she dont want to her di do aborition for saving her life...hats of to nia who portraying manvi character so realistic...kudos to u
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post ash...

apologies for the late comments 

- Mannu is a selfless girl.. she is not questioning god or she is not question her fate as "WHY ME" she is accepting everything bestowed on her . she never demands anything from anyone... she is such a brave girl who is ready to embrace death.. before falling in love with Virat...

in the promo she is standing against her di .. ONLY for her di's happiness.. even on the verge of death ..she is making sure that her di is happy .. she is not cribbing or crying that she has no life and may die any moment .all she wants is before she meets her death she wants to make sure her dii is happy ...she is selfless Ash .. and I love Mannu 😳
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Awesome post ash...

apologies for the late comments 

- Mannu is a selfless girl.. she is not questioning god or she is not question her fate as "WHY ME" she is accepting everything bestowed on her . she never demands anything from anyone... she is such a brave girl who is ready to embrace death.. before falling in love with Virat...

in the promo she is standing against her di .. ONLY for her di's happiness.. even on the verge of death ..she is making sure that her di is happy .. she is not cribbing or crying that she has no life and may die any moment .all she wants is before she meets her death she wants to make sure her dii is happy ...she is selfless Ash .. and I love Mannu 😳

its okay di
n yeah mannu never asked or quesstioned god abt y she was d choosen one!
she quieltly accepted it..
me too love mannu😳
--Nia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww I love this character Maanvi so much, she's just seperate from all the leading girls out there!!!  ❤️