Posted: 11 years ago
hahhahhaa...and khushi vl kick him in his guts and move on .lol
ok on a serious note i jus dun expecta nythng
iv adoptd BRING IT ON attitude:P
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pieryrose

actually its a big MU by arnavs mom thinking his dad was having an affir.. whe  u really observe the fb scene, u can see his dad was totally clueless and no guilt in his eyes.. his mom is a weak woman and so she committed suicide.. 

u r rite dear...
even i felt so...😊😊
LaraHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

I did not see anything which indicated a separation. Actually I saw a positive indication - they both hugged before Lord Ganesha, they have GOD's power over them. Therefore, nothing can separate them. I know the past will come - but their love is stronger than a mountain, nothing will be able to destroy it. GOD's power will always protect them.

Completely agree with you.  The last scene and Arnav opening up to Khushi is solid proof that he has complete faith and trust in Khushi and in their love.  The last shot of their hug with God in the background spoke volumes...Arnav is not alone anymore and doesn't have to shoulder this by himself - he knows this now and I'm looking forward to Arshi standing by each other through thick and thin...😊
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think knowing the truth will separate them..rather I'm sure Garima is misunderstood n Khushi will eventually know that n she'll support her mother n this will bother Arnav n lead to the separation...Arnav cannot tolerate Khuhsi supporting "woh aurat" n Khushi will try to prove her mother's innocence...lets see..its only my prediction
mayuloveu thumbnail
guys I agree that arnav now loves khushi and trust her but when his di and mom comes to picture Arnav became blind in anger. so after knowing garima is responsible for his past he will not control his anger. so its bound to arshi separation. so TOI article of arshi marriage called of --- that news are coming true in which way story are going. 😭... cv changed the track from arshi remarriage to past and separtion
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think two things will be revealed! Garima's connection to Arnav's dad and arnav's dad's connection to Khushi's parents death!

I think the two are related! So they will be even!
msbluff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

I have a totally different opinion.

I think that today's episode made one thing clear- there will be NO arHi separation. Their bond is unbreakable. No matter what the past is, they will stand by each other. 
As far as the tagline goes, I strongly feel that this time it will be arHi's love versus the family's hate. 
Don't think negative!
As per Khushboorath's riddle, we will get the opposite of what we expect. So what if "woh aurut" is not Garima?

I also wish that aurat is not Garima but I think if it's happen Arnav support Gupta's cause once Arnav told Khushi that "before dad was wrong now shyam is wrong"  something like this n I wish Arhi never separate but what to do nafrat pass anay na day mohabat door janay na day
Edited by msbluff - 11 years ago
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also have a feeling that arnavs father was responsible for khushis parents death and he being wealthy had tole garima he wud take care of khushis financial requirements . So she must have met him abt sumthing to do wud the money he was paying towards khushis upbringing. Khushi was 8 when she lost her parents so I am assuming she was already living with shashi and garima at the tym of arnavs parents death , buaji sed payal was very little when her birth mother died and garima came into their lives
So I am thinking garima accepted the financial assistance without shashi s knowledge and when he found out he asked her to stop taking the money that could be the reason she met with arnavs father.it explains y she wanted to explain to kkg abt the past and not buaji , also she tole shashi she didn't want khushi to pay for her mistake and he seemed to understand why she was so troubled , my assumption is that khushi is 22 yrs or older . So this tym it could be khushi who needs to make a decision on whether to forget the past or live with that hatred and destroy her life.
ArnavKiiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
noo i don't think they will  separated..!
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _WASIM_

Its digusting..when will romance start?

Dasso yaar, tum abhi wahin ki wahin phassi ho! 😆