Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The CVs could have achieved so much more (Page 8)

rvarier Senior Member
rvarier
rvarier

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
By doing the revelation thru Arnav, the Dadi-Garima hide n seek seems so pointless. Don't u think.

But hv to appreciate BS-SI's amazing acting skills. BS is better at drama than romance. I don't think many ppl wll agree wth me, bt I feel so.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74saima4744rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Rima Di,
Today's episode was good for me because after a long time I got to see ArShi in a meaningful scene.
The past did not have any impact on me.I feel they could have spiced the past a bit.

But still there are chances.
They have ruined the marriage but please it is a rquest don't ruin ArShi.According to a spoiler ArShi is going to have a rift.If it comes true then tyoday's episode have no meaning at all.

yes it was a good scene
but i must say there won't be any rift except past which will come between them
even then they will survive
this much i feel the makers have got by now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saima4744

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rvarier

By doing the revelation thru Arnav, the Dadi-Garima hide n seek seems so pointless. Don't u think.

But hv to appreciate BS-SI's amazing acting skills. BS is better at drama than romance. I don't think many ppl wll agree wth me, bt I feel so.
BS and SI were show stoppers
yes the garima drama is not impactful anymore

saima4744

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
totly agree with u Rima Thumbs Up
tfs

rima

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I agree with you.
I was so angry after watching today's episode, because of that Damn  past storyCryit was so weakAngry. To think this is one of the reason I started watching IPK???Dead They could have done so much better than this. I think they showed past to gain sympathy for Anjali lol honestly, now this time using Arnav. If I feel bad for someone because of past that'd be Arnav because he saw his mother killing herself. I can't even explain how disappointed this whole past track is. This was the most awaited track along with ARHI's wedding, and they ruined it completely.
Only good thing about today's episode was ARHI's. Barun and Sanaya's acting, they rocked!

Edited by SaraaK - 03 September 2012 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyrima

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Rima as always, wonderful thoughts dear...so glad you shared them. I feel the exact same way. I'll just repost what I said in Rishi's thread, as I don't have much more to say about this show right now.

I didn't watch the episode, the updates were enough for me to get the gist of it...I'm not interested. Friday's episode left such a bad taste in my mouth that I don't even want to tune into the show anymore...maybe after a while. I'm coming to the forum only for friends.

If Arnav had shown this same emotion when he found out Khushi is innocent, it would have had such a lasting impact on all of us. It would be brilliant. 

As opposed to the lackluster apology he gave Khushi in her bedroom, which felt rushed and forced into the script, as if it was a last minute addition by the CVs since we all demanded it. They didn't write it with heart and that's why it didn't connect with us.

For them, him apologizing through Dadi was enough. It just shows you they value the sibling relationship more than the relationship he shares with Khushi. 

Oh well. That ship has sailed.

You just have to accept that somewhere down the line, after the first 6 months, Khushi just became a character the writers stopped giving importance to...that's when the show started losing its charm.

I'm wondering though...why didn't they promote this episode? The past revelation was meant to hit us with a bang, as we've been anxiously waiting to see it for over a year...yet if I didn't read the updates, I wouldn't even know it happened today. Hmmm.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLOmNaMaSteOmrima

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
True. Though I am grieving for the Raizadas, I am helplessly just thinking and trying to find ways with which the marriage could continue. Trying to cling on that small ray of hope that this Shyam drama would be shown maximum for 3 episodes and then, we'll again see something good...back in action.

Its too early for 'nafrat paas aane na de aur mohabbat door jaane na de' 

Its all love now. No hate. 

Why can't these CVs show us something we really, desperately want to?

Why do they snatch away our happiness? 

Why do they do this to us dammit! 

WHY??

Is a year and more, not a wait long enough?

Don't WE deserve proper, heart-filled, gooey, warm happiness that we get when we watch our Arshi together?

My only question is WHY?

pieryroserima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Rima as always, wonderful thoughts dear...so glad you shared them. I feel the exact same way. I'll just repost what I said in Rishi's thread, as I don't have much more to say about this show right now.

I didn't watch the episode, the updates were enough for me to get the gist of it...I'm not interested. Friday's episode left such a bad taste in my mouth that I don't even want to tune into the show anymore...maybe after a while. I'm coming to the forum only for friends.

If Arnav had shown this same emotion when he found out Khushi is innocent, it would have had such a lasting impact on all of us. It would be brilliant. 

As opposed to the lackluster apology he gave Khushi in her bedroom, which felt rushed and forced into the script, as if it was a last minute addition by the CVs since we all demanded it. They didn't write it with heart and that's why it didn't connect with us.

For them, him apologizing through Dadi was enough. It just shows you they value the sibling relationship more than the relationship he shares with Khushi. 

Oh well. That ship has sailed.

You just have to accept that somewhere down the line, after the first 6 months, Khushi just became a character the writers stopped giving importance to...that's when the show started losing its charm.

I'm wondering though...why didn't they promote this episode? The past revelation was meant to hit us with a bang, as we've been anxiously waiting to see it for over a year...yet if I didn't read the updates, I wouldn't even know it happened today. Hmmm.

i watched priyanka

and let me tell you it is still di di di di di

he said he married khushi for di and her happeiness

not even once did he say i also caused you pain

i have waited and waited t see the same pain in his eyes for what he did to khushi

but nah!

the writers have forgotten khushi

and the more they forget her the more we love and remember her

that is their biggest failure as far as I am concerned

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top