Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The CVs could have achieved so much more (Page 7)

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Oh those lines will stay with me forever just perfect. 
As i watched today's episode i laughed. Not sadistic. Laughed at the ill conceived notion that viewers are sadistic thriving on other ppls remorse. 

A shoddy episode that if i am not wrong was added just after thurs or fri as the so called trps dipped another level. The whole past was added to hold the viewers in a hurry. The story cooked up in the jiffy. Parts of the episode remain perfect like Arnav's pain over his Di's loss because that script remained planned and reheared. 
The narration of his past remained shoddy and incomplete. 

It may sound like a comparison but like in Geet each time the story caught momentum it was halted. No happy moments were recorded, one problem after another. Similarly we see here. 

Give us a balanced story. Let it move on. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayad

There is a saying in the Human Resources world as well as in Public Relations and it is about dealing with one issue at a time to be most effective. 
For example if you have an employee who made several errors it is pointless  discussing all the errors at once because the most  critical error will be lost in this broad brush approach. In fact many major ad campaigns on customer service focuses on "one customer at a time!"

I am a firm believer in this strategy because it works and I do agree with Rima in that there are too many "irons in the fire" right now on IPKKND for us to know what to focus on. 

I also agree that each person looks at this show for many different reasons thus what's important to some may be irrelevant to others. I do not separate Arnav and Khushi because I watch this show to see them as a "Jodi."  Today I was pleased to see a hint that the CVs understand that tragedy of this nature should bring them closer and I will continue to focus on that. The other plots are just secondary in nature and whilst they continue to take up too much screen time, in my opinion, I will grin and bear it because I have to option to fast forward and then continue my fight directly with Star Plus. 

4 Lions may ignore the audience's direct feedback but ultimately the real power lies with Star Plus.

Very good post!

Maya

maya I like your take

and I love your positive focus

it is a cue for me to focus on the same

for some reason I felt too mixed up

plus I cud not get over friday's sensationalism yet

but i like your positivityThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CetroniaOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

well said rima seriously ive lost focus too! the very reason i skipped the episode expecting it to be an anjali dramatic one,and there i hear Arnav's past was revealed ! i was shocked how could it just happen?!!??!that was the most sort after thing na??
arnav's past was THe thing. I mean The thing

how could it be over in an episode yaar? that's what puzzled me

Devilways

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
rima, i guess the track is working for me, we are getting to see the brilliant performances but ya, i agree, it could have been managed a little better.

today episode was amazing rima, i loved it!Big smile

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by rvarier

The CV's hve woven a spider's web of various tracks out of which they cannot extraciate themselves. They have got tangled it and cannot unravel it. Hence however hard they try the impact of each individual track will be very mild and absolutely ineffective.
well said
the impact has been lost

Devilways

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Rima Di,
Today's episode was good for me because after a long time I got to see ArShi in a meaningful scene.
The past did not have any impact on me.I feel they could have spiced the past a bit.

But still there are chances.
They have ruined the marriage but please it is a rquest don't ruin ArShi.According to a spoiler ArShi is going to have a rift.If it comes true then tyoday's episode have no meaning at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJL-Aimz-OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shagun_sarun

rima, i guess the track is working for me, we are getting to see the brilliant performances but ya, i agree, it could have been managed a little better.

today episode was amazing rima, i loved it!Big smile
yes it was nice

i am saying the impact cud have been more and they had more meat if they handled each track separately
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devilways

Oh those lines will stay with me forever just perfect. 
As i watched today's episode i laughed. Not sadistic. Laughed at the ill conceived notion that viewers are sadistic thriving on other ppls remorse. 

A shoddy episode that if i am not wrong was added just after thurs or fri as the so called trps dipped another level. The whole past was added to hold the viewers in a hurry. The story cooked up in the jiffy. Parts of the episode remain perfect like Arnav's pain over his Di's loss because that script remained planned and reheared. 
The narration of his past remained shoddy and incomplete. 

It may sound like a comparison but like in Geet each time the story caught momentum it was halted. No happy moments were recorded, one problem after another. Similarly we see here. 

Give us a balanced story. Let it move on. 
people are supposed to learn from mistakes
seems like CVs never do

Go to top