Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The CVs could have achieved so much more (Page 6)

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Originally posted by rima

[QUOTE=Soloperson]Rima, this overlapping of tracks is getting plain old...The remarriage track got overlapped with Anjali mishap that is overlapped with Shyam fiasco which will be overlapped with Dadi-Arnav battle which will be overlapped with Khushi - Garima truth...seriously girl my brains r fried already...
in this thread itself you can see a lot of fried heads priya. kodumai. oru arumayana showa nasti pantanga

We signed up for this show for that hate love relationship Romance, now that romance is completely overshadowed by just plain crap...seriously Rima Ivalavo nalla Showaku ippadi oru nelamai...
The future tracks of the show is just worse, MU mela another MU...I know for sure Khushi will find out Garima's truth first than Arnav...aiyo enna kodumai ithu!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmAphrodite88

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Chinky-

Totally agree with you..

The past got revealed today. But did it really have any impact ?
The parents didnt think of their children and committed suicide only due to a MU(i really think so..) umm I dont know..but I had a lot of expectations from this past track and it didnt work for me that well

yes the past was a big thing for us
that made our asr the tragic hero
but i was like 'what the! two selfish parents!'

Yep exactly.. It wasn't that a great track !
Committing suicide after a mere MU is really lame according to me. If his wife was no more, his children had to be his first priority na ? :-/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by trina2010

Yes happy moments are interrupted but for a change I liked the epi a lof. Ofcourse we wanted more of Shaadi rituals but I think it won't be halted because of this mishap.
Now we should worry about the bigger threat aka Garima. We know it might be a MU between the couple which prompted Arnav's mom to commit suicide but no matter what this past is indeed HUGE and it has biggest potential to seperate Arhi.
Today's epi was great from start to end.
Friday was disturbing but I hope / feel Anjali's mishap might strengthen Arhi bond for the future calamity that is to HIT them very soon. CVs ruined it last Friday but today track seems good. Hope they handle this nicely to build up stronger Arhi bond.

trina
they are not giving a chance to strengthen their bond to enjoy
they are now going to bring the blast from the past
Rima past blow is going to be tremendous. I am hoping for a stronger bond between Arhi before that storm hits them hard. But we can only hope. I hope CVs reveal the past after some time. But well I guess it's their choice now. So far everything looks OK BUT THE PAST.
the past is an atom bob while the others were just bombs
trina it will take a lot to survive it
don't know if asr can do it
my only hope by then SR will be over and asr can't abondon her
and may be khushi is pregnant and he cannot be mean to her

and if wishes were horses
pigs could flyBig smile

trina2010

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

I totally agree with u...even I was wondering why CVs r mixing all tracks together...ArShi's marriage,ASR's past,Shyam's entry all can be presented one after one...but CVs showing all together...can't help it...I won't say that I'm not enjoying the track but ur points can't be denied...if that happened I would have enjoyed more...wish Lalit Mohan was there...oh I miss his directionCry
i have stopped crying over lalit mohan
now I am crying over the story
it seems we only have to cry

Mihrimah

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Rima, this overlapping of tracks is getting plain old...The remarriage track got overlapped with Anjali mishap that is overlapped with Shyam fiasco which will be overlapped with Dadi-Arnav battle which will be overlapped with Khushi - Garima truth...seriously girl my brains r fried already...
in this thread itself you can see a lot of fried heads priya. kodumai. oru arumayana showa nasti pantanga

We signed up for this show for that hate love relationship Romance, now that romance is completely overshadowed by just plain crap...seriously Rima Ivalavo nalla Showaku ippadi oru nelamai...
The future tracks of the show is just worse, MU mela another MU...
ISS MU KO KYA NAAM DOON..yup we can name it CRAP...
super peru priya
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
well said rima seriously ive lost focus too! the very reason i skipped the episode expecting it to be an anjali dramatic one,and there i hear Arnav's past was revealed ! i was shocked how could it just happen?!!??!that was the most sort after thing na??

rima

rvarier Senior Member
rvarier
rvarier

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
The CV's hve woven a spider's web of various tracks out of which they cannot extraciate themselves. They have got tangled it and cannot unravel it. Hence however hard they try the impact of each individual track will be very mild and absolutely ineffective.

rima

mayad Senior Member
mayad
mayad

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
There is a saying in the Human Resources world as well as in Public Relations and it is about dealing with one issue at a time to be most effective. 
For example if you have an employee who made several errors it is pointless  discussing all the errors at once because the most  critical error will be lost in this broad brush approach. In fact many major ad campaigns on customer service focuses on "one customer at a time!"

I am a firm believer in this strategy because it works and I do agree with Rima in that there are too many "irons in the fire" right now on IPKKND for us to know what to focus on. 

I also agree that each person looks at this show for many different reasons thus what's important to some may be irrelevant to others. I do not separate Arnav and Khushi because I watch this show to see them as a "Jodi."  Today I was pleased to see a hint that the CVs understand that tragedy of this nature should bring them closer and I will continue to focus on that. The other plots are just secondary in nature and whilst they continue to take up too much screen time, in my opinion, I will grin and bear it because I have to option to fast forward and then continue my fight directly with Star Plus. 

4 Lions may ignore the audience's direct feedback but ultimately the real power lies with Star Plus.

Very good post!

Maya

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhi-Aimz-CetroniaAmazingAmytrina2010MihrimahOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top