Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The CVs could have achieved so much more (Page 3)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

yet again nice post...!!!!

i thought of reading updates but ended up watching it after forum response...but on a serious note i didnt feel it any great...it was ok...but not best...i always cry along with characters cried for hours after 12 july outburst.. but i was expression less today...may be i become stronger..Big smile...and for me past do not have any potential other than yet another MU...it was all lame...i thought past will be a dhamaka...Confusedand dnt know y cvs r making it a avial(its curry in which we put all vegetables...in our place..)and di ka pain feel karo campaign was on today...cvs gave arnav a dialogue they always used in articles n interviews...ie di lost every thing,,,,ma papa...hubby n bacha...no offense but i found it funny...LOL
ps:strictly my opinion...spare me frm bashingEmbarrassed
edit:the scene where truth hits anji seeing tears in arnavs eyes was ...good..
by the way i know and make avial pretty wellSmiler u tamil? anyway yes it is anavial, a khichdi and mixed veg and so much more.
sigh
what do i say. tired of saying it

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Yes it would've been more impactful had they just concentrated on one track at once and dedicated all their hard work towards it. They introduced a new track every week because none of the tracks pulled up the TRPs and now we have a mix of everything :S A bad mix might I add.

I haven't watched the episode today. I feel so proud of myself for not watching it LOL LOL
i am not so proud because I cheatedSmilei watched it in mute while doing an assignment for my son

you are right.
they are using the formula of one two three and you go free
whichever worksSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-TargaryenOmNaMaSteOm

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
you know what people say, all in one is good for nothing...all these tracks are jumbled so the veiwers are left confused...its just one whole big mess now...there is potential..but how to bring a fruitful outcome out of this jumble?
I only watched Arhi scenes in todays epi...and I must say I enjoyed those scenes...im not going to force myself to watch Anjali, it will only result me trying to pull all my hair out.
Just hope IPK will emerge from this mess and revert back to its former glory...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Rima as usual loved your post. This is nothing new with this show, to create hype and fizzle out like a dud. The hype they have created during Shyam's exposure by separate entry of Arhi and Arnav being quiet for 3 days, failed very miserably. So goes with the past. Enough said Rima, I lost all enthusiasm and interest in the show now!!!
you echoed my feelings
friday ruined all our collective enthusiasm
wonder how they will revcover from this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-Akanksha-OmNaMaSteOm

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I really luvd da epi. Bt ya ur points r true. Rathr dan running all da tracks 2gethr, dey cum hav shown it one at a time. Newys aftr friday's epi I wantd arhi bnt 2 strengthn & I got it!!! I m fairly happy.Big smile
Bt plzz stop fretting ovr da anjali incident. It m8 b vry gruesome 2 da audience, Bt u c U mst read da story THE SHROUD by munshi premchand. Its a translatd work, its dere in our 3rd yr eng hons sylbs. Though its written in a diffrnt contxt, bt u vl b surprisd 2 c such thngs do happen in India.

rima

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yes happy moments are interrupted but for a change I liked the epi a lof. Ofcourse we wanted more of Shaadi rituals but I think it won't be halted because of this mishap.
Now we should worry about the bigger threat aka Garima. We know it might be a MU between the couple which prompted Arnav's mom to commit suicide but no matter what this past is indeed HUGE and it has biggest potential to seperate Arhi.
Today's epi was great from start to end.
Friday was disturbing but I hope / feel Anjali's mishap might strengthen Arhi bond for the future calamity that is to HIT them very soon. CVs ruined it last Friday but today track seems good. Hope they handle this nicely to build up stronger Arhi bond.

Edited by trina2010 - 03 September 2012 at 10:59am

rima

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by sanja_here

yet again nice post...!!!!

i thought of reading updates but ended up watching it after forum response...but on a serious note i didnt feel it any great...it was ok...but not best...i always cry along with characters cried for hours after 12 july outburst.. but i was expression less today...may be i become stronger..Big smile...and for me past do not have any potential other than yet another MU...it was all lame...i thought past will be a dhamaka...Confusedand dnt know y cvs r making it a avial(its curry in which we put all vegetables...in our place..)and di ka pain feel karo campaign was on today...cvs gave arnav a dialogue they always used in articles n interviews...ie di lost every thing,,,,ma papa...hubby n bacha...no offense but i found it funny...LOL
ps:strictly my opinion...spare me frm bashingEmbarrassed
edit:the scene where truth hits anji seeing tears in arnavs eyes was ...good..
by the way i know and make avial pretty wellSmiler u tamil? anyway yes it is anavial, a khichdi and mixed veg and so much more.
sigh
what do i say. tired of saying it
no i m a keralite...i thought u r a north indian...LOL...so explained abt avial

rima

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Rima as usual loved your post. This is nothing new with this show, to create hype and fizzle out like a dud. The hype they have created during Shyam's exposure by separate entry of Arhi and Arnav being quiet for 3 days, failed very miserably. So goes with the past. Enough said Rima, I lost all enthusiasm and interest in the show now!!!
you echoed my feelings
friday ruined all our collective enthusiasm
wonder how they will revcover from this

Im unable to come out of it yet Rima, I doubt I can ever come over the shock of killing a baby by dad. I can never forgive these CVs for it. I never thought even in my wild dreams they will show something like this. The show which started as a love story which is very promising lost all its glory now, that I couldnt even bring myself to watch for Arhi and Sarun. I love Arhi and Sarun very much, but they are unable to create enthusiasm in me.

rima

Go to top