Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The CVs could have achieved so much more (Page 2)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

The past story didnt have any impact on me its only the performances of SaRun which stood amazing but i didnt find that hype created justified today.

too much mixing has ruined everything for me

(i skipped the Di part so no comments there)

me too harshu

skipped the di part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classyOmNaMaSteOm

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
yet again nice post...!!!!

i thought of reading updates but ended up watching it after forum response...but on a serious note i didnt feel it any great...it was ok...but not best...i always cry along with characters cried for hours after 12 july outburst.. but i was expression less today...may be i become stronger..Big smile...and for me past do not have any potential other than yet another MU...it was all lame...i thought past will be a dhamaka...Confusedand dnt know y cvs r making it a avial(its curry in which we put all vegetables...in our place..)and di ka pain feel karo campaign was on today...cvs gave arnav a dialogue they always used in articles n interviews...ie di lost every thing,,,,ma papa...hubby n bacha...no offense but i found it funny...LOL
ps:strictly my opinion...spare me frm bashingEmbarrassed
edit:the scene where truth hits anji seeing tears in arnavs eyes was ...good..

Edited by sanja_here - 03 September 2012 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

bleeding.love Goldie
bleeding.love
bleeding.love

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
i didn't liked the Anjali part at all, maybe her past behavior has still left the bitter taste in my mouth. my only complaint is why did we get a scene like this when Arnav got to know about Khushi's innocence, that scene could have been done much better. It was too rushed out for me. 

and now that cvs have created this Khichadi lets see how they keep it spicy 

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Smarties-

i didn't liked the Anjali part at all, maybe her past behavior has still left the bitter taste in my mouth. my only complaint is why did we get a scene like this when Arnav got to know about Khushi's innocence, that scene could have been done much better. It was too rushed out for me. 

and now that cvs have created this Khichadi lets see how they keep it spicy 
no one liked the anjali part

let us see what they do really
..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by sarun_deewani

dunno when will we get back ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..fr which we swutched to watch this show..the love story of ARNAV and KHUSHI...this is strongly following DIDI ki SAUT way.in this all fiasco no one is even bothered abt khushi...
may be at the end of the showSmile

ya maybe at the end dont even sure that it would come at the end also...ConfusedLOL

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rima

dunno when will we get back ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..fr which we swutched to watch this show..the love story of ARNAV and KHUSHI...this is strongly following DIDI ki SAUT way.in this all fiasco no one is even bothered abt khushi...
may be at the end of the showSmile

ya maybe at the end dont even sure that it would come at the end also...ConfusedLOL
it will come for just 10 minsSmile

..Suhana..

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Yes it would've been more impactful had they just concentrated on one track at once and dedicated all their hard work towards it. They introduced a new track every week because none of the tracks pulled up the TRPs and now we have a mix of everything :S A bad mix might I add.

I haven't watched the episode today. I feel so proud of myself for not watching it LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Rima as usual loved your post. This is nothing new with this show, to create hype and fizzle out like a dud. The hype they have created during Shyam's exposure by separate entry of Arhi and Arnav being quiet for 3 days, failed very miserably. So goes with the past. Enough said Rima, I lost all enthusiasm and interest in the show now!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top