Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The CVs could have achieved so much more (Page 12)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

You said it very well Rima... For a long time now I have been thinking that a re-arrangement of scenes would have worked wonders for the flow of the story. The way they did it seemed very jerky to me. I guess that is all about screen play.
There is definitely a "hurry" here since the time Arnav came back from kidnapping. We will have to consider the fact that they may be trying to wind up.
somehow I don';t think hey are trying to wind up

there is so much dragging too

no

don't know what they plan yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74OmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Rightly said Rima. They have so much potential.
Agreed Sanaya and Barun are amazing actors. But like everyone else out here, it not elicit the kind of sympathy one usually feels a when a person on whom a tragedy has befallen. It was so evident that they were forcefully trying to garner sympathy for the characters. Especially Anjali. Time and again i see how they concentrate on Anjali and Arnav's emotional trauma and neglect Khushi's ( simply because the poor soul always puts up a happy face )

Yesterday, i watched it in bits and pieces. They have made a fruit punch of all the tracks and the result is sick. No one wants to consume it.
I really hope Barun and Sanaya (her especially) stand up for their characters and ask the PH and CVs to give them a good storyline. Putting up the price usually helps, else they'll be taken for granted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Anjali's condition - didnt move me. I couldnt connect myself with her pain.

Arshi remarriage - Total disaster for me. Atleast the leads deserves a grand wedding after painfull marriage.

Arnav's Retrubution - Too short for me. Seemed like Barun and  Sanaya said some lines on behalf of CV to pacify us that "Arnav doesnt need to say sorry".

Arnav's past - For me it is "Khoda pahar nikla Chuha" (means digged a mountain and you got a mouse).

very aptly put

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classy

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree, Rima! Just like too many cooks spoil the broth.. here it's too many tracks spoiling the essence of the story!
innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Good point Rima. the main grudge i have wih cv is that they messed up the story with different tracks altogether. But i think yesterday epi was to some extent ok.  I wanted khushi to be ASR's support & i must say Cv surprised me by showing this scene coz normally what we always predicted nothing happened in the show. That was a kind of reassurance 4 me. And about the past flashbacks, here again we have sort of jumped to all kind of conclusions. Do you think cv will show the whole past plot in ASR flashback only. The past is their trump card, they won't throw it like this to us.WE are assuming it's Garima who had an affair but is it the real truth. They are just giving us glimpses of the past not whole scenario. Sometimes i think that we predicted that certain things should come out like this in the story but when the contrary happens, we are left with no expectations & frustrations take over. But i think given time,the story will unravel slowly.The only thing we must have is patience...  
1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
So right yaar, guess common sense is not so common
viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Here just my POV regarding Arhi. I don't know why I see differently. If you go quality versus quantity, Anji did get a large part of the screen space these last episodes, but Arhi bonding seems to be at it's peak right now. K is still at the center of the stage. The way she stole his heart at the Mehndi sequence was beautifully captured. She stirred his emotions in and out, he impulsively approached her and melted on the dance floor as if the rest of the world had stopped existing.

The ending hug at the hospital was one of the most intense Arhi moments. A withdrew himself from the rest of the family. Nobody consoled him, because they know they can't. Only K could and he submerged himself completely in her embrace. He let all his emotions out that had been bottled up for so long. A was a free man today. Such is the power of K. This embrace spoke volumes about K's support, their trust, love and strengthening bond. Not commenting on epi as a whole, plots or coming up MUs, TRPs or entertainment value.

Go to top