Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The CVs could have achieved so much more (Page 10)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Anjali's condition - didnt move me. I couldnt connect myself with her pain.

Arshi remarriage - Total disaster for me. Atleast the leads deserves a grand wedding after painfull marriage.

Arnav's Retrubution - Too short for me. Seemed like Barun and  Sanaya said some lines on behalf of CV to passify us that "Arnav doesnt need to say sorry".

Arnav's past - For me it is "Khoda pahar nikla Chuha" (means digged a mountain and you got a mouse).

good ones
all of the were really aptSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLLuv_isnt_classykooltoadOmNaMaSteOm

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
They shudn't hv mixed/messed it like they did... Cud hv been taken up step by step, unfolding fold by fold... Dunno what was the hurry...?

Nevertheless liked todays epi, all the actors did commendable job... Hope the CVs keep up their promise and live upto our sky-high expectations...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I always thought that ARNAV's past shud always be kept a mystery... Cuz then only it will hv the impact that it does... I thought they shud let us be in the dark and the mysterious confusion so as to feel his pain and passionate hatred... And today I feel I was right...
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I want lalit Mohan back... Pls...

I like ARNAV breaking down...

But I also want to see ARNAV helpless and seething with pain, getting mad and angry, hurting himself and khushi... and khushi controlling him, pulling him out of the torture and soothing him, pacifying him... I hope they show this some day!
meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
even I watched half heartedly FF anji's scenes. As you said in your post they could've achieved so much but that's not the case.Wonder why?Confused
urm21 Senior Member
urm21
urm21

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

totally agree

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Actually I watched today's episode with much trepidation... as usual I fast forwarded most of the stuff and only watched the past of ASR & Anjali...  ASR has sure inherited the traits of his mother in jumping to conclusions and ANjali has inherited the traits of being a weak and a selfish person... Their parents were merely being selfish when they ended their life...  how could one's parents not think of their children.? that was shocking.. after watching their past, I am no longer surprised by Anjali's indifference to her baby... both had no role models in their family..

Acting wise everyone did their usual bit, nothing spectacular to be remembered or to drool over... it was not a heart wrenching episode at all... Glycerin did the acting today... Confused  

Edited by LadyLaLa - 03 September 2012 at 4:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CetroniaabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Rima ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Go to top