Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kooltoad

They shudn't hv mixed/messed it like they did... Cud hv been taken up step by step, unfolding fold by fold... Dunno what was the hurry...?

Nevertheless liked todays epi, all the actors did commendable job... Hope the CVs keep up their promise and live upto our sky-high expectations...

yes episode was awesome

but the hurry killed it
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rvarier

By doing the revelation thru Arnav, the Dadi-Garima hide n seek seems so pointless. Don't u think.

But hv to appreciate BS-SI's amazing acting skills. BS is better at drama than romance. I don't think many ppl wll agree wth me, bt I feel so.

Not really pointless as Arnav doesn' t know that Garima is that woman. Obviously there seems to a more mystery here because it seems from yesterday's episode that the whole thing might be one big misunderstanding on Arnav's mom part. For all you know it was the crooked uncle who was at fault and Arnav's dad was trying to help Garima. But only Garima can clear this confusion and until then there is sure bound to be some drama.

rima thumbnail

I always thought that ARNAV's past shud always be kept a mystery... Cuz then only it will hv the impact that it does... I thought they shud let us be in the dark and the mysterious confusion so as to feel his pain and passionate hatred... And today I feel I was right...

true

till it was a mystery it worked well

now it feels like there is nothing left in the show
rima thumbnail

I want lalit Mohan back... Pls...

I like ARNAV breaking down...

But I also want to see ARNAV helpless and seething with pain, getting mad and angry, hurting himself and khushi... and khushi controlling him, pulling him out of the torture and soothing him, pacifying him... I hope they show this some day!

those scenes wud have been awesome

but we don't have LM to give them the way we want it
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Actually I watched today's episode with much trepidation... as usual I fast forwarded most of the stuff and only watched the past of ASR & Anjali...  ASR has sure inherited the traits of his mother in jumping to conclusions and ANjali has inherited the traits of being a weak and a selfish person... Their parents were merely being selfish when they ended their life...  how could one's parents not think of their children.? that was shocking.. after watching their past, I am no longer surprised by Anjali's indifference to her baby... both had no role models in their family..

Acting wise everyone did their usual bit, nothing spectacular to be remembered or to drool over... it was not a heart wrenching episode at all... Glycerin did the acting today... ðŸ˜•  

i felt the same

perhaps it is the build up or something

or the fact that we disconnected with anjali

the pain was lost
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
You said it very well Rima... For a long time now I have been thinking that a re-arrangement of scenes would have worked wonders for the flow of the story. The way they did it seemed very jerky to me. I guess that is all about screen play.
There is definitely a "hurry" here since the time Arnav came back from kidnapping. We will have to consider the fact that they may be trying to wind up.
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Actually I watched today's episode with much trepidation... as usual I fast forwarded most of the stuff and only watched the past of ASR & Anjali...  ASR has sure inherited the traits of his mother in jumping to conclusions and ANjali has inherited the traits of being a weak and a selfish person... Their parents were merely being selfish when they ended their life...  how could one's parents not think of their children.? that was shocking.. after watching their past, I am no longer surprised by Anjali's indifference to her baby... both had no role models in their family..

Acting wise everyone did their usual bit, nothing spectacular to be remembered or to drool over... it was not a heart wrenching episode at all... Glycerin did the acting today... ðŸ˜•  

Exactly!😊
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: charlotte74

You said it very well Rima... For a long time now I have been thinking that a re-arrangement of scenes would have worked wonders for the flow of the story. The way they did it seemed very jerky to me. I guess that is all about screen play.
There is definitely a "hurry" here since the time Arnav came back from kidnapping. We will have to consider the fact that they may be trying to wind up.

somehow I don';t think hey are trying to wind up

there is so much dragging too

no

don't know what they plan yaar
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rightly said Rima. They have so much potential.
Agreed Sanaya and Barun are amazing actors. But like everyone else out here, it not elicit the kind of sympathy one usually feels a when a person on whom a tragedy has befallen. It was so evident that they were forcefully trying to garner sympathy for the characters. Especially Anjali. Time and again i see how they concentrate on Anjali and Arnav's emotional trauma and neglect Khushi's ( simply because the poor soul always puts up a happy face )

Yesterday, i watched it in bits and pieces. They have made a fruit punch of all the tracks and the result is sick. No one wants to consume it.
I really hope Barun and Sanaya (her especially) stand up for their characters and ask the PH and CVs to give them a good storyline. Putting up the price usually helps, else they'll be taken for granted.

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: newyork2012

Anjali's condition - didnt move me. I couldnt connect myself with her pain.

Arshi remarriage - Total disaster for me. Atleast the leads deserves a grand wedding after painfull marriage.

Arnav's Retrubution - Too short for me. Seemed like Barun and  Sanaya said some lines on behalf of CV to pacify us that "Arnav doesnt need to say sorry".

Arnav's past - For me it is "Khoda pahar nikla Chuha" (means digged a mountain and you got a mouse).

very aptly put