The CVs could have achieved so much more - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Anjali's condition - didnt move me. I couldnt connect myself with her pain.

Arshi remarriage - Total disaster for me. Atleast the leads deserves a grand wedding after painfull marriage.

Arnav's Retrubution - Too short for me. Seemed like Barun and  Sanaya said some lines on behalf of CV to pacify us that "Arnav doesnt need to say sorry".

Arnav's past - For me it is "Khoda pahar nikla Chuha" (means digged a mountain and you got a mouse).

Edited by newyork2012 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

Actually Rima i loved today's episode 😃
What the major things ??they bring all tracks together  for what ???😕
loved sarun a lot today they r at his best today👏
even though some flaw where there😳
but each track can b seperately handled😊
i just want cv's to take ur points😊

Great post RIma🤗
yes episode was good archu
wish the tracks were separate that is all
Originally posted by newyork2012

Anjali's condition - didnt move me. I couldnt connect myself with her pain.

Arshi remarriage - Total disaster for me. Atleast the leads deserves a grand wedding after painfull marriage.

Arnav's Retrubution - Too short for me. Seemed like Barun and  Sanaya said some lines on behalf of CV to passify us that "Arnav doesnt need to say sorry".

Arnav's past - For me it is "Khoda pahar nikla Chuha" (means digged a mountain and you got a mouse).

good ones
all of the were really apt😊
They shudn't hv mixed/messed it like they did... Cud hv been taken up step by step, unfolding fold by fold... Dunno what was the hurry...?

Nevertheless liked todays epi, all the actors did commendable job... Hope the CVs keep up their promise and live upto our sky-high expectations...
I always thought that ARNAV's past shud always be kept a mystery... Cuz then only it will hv the impact that it does... I thought they shud let us be in the dark and the mysterious confusion so as to feel his pain and passionate hatred... And today I feel I was right...
I want lalit Mohan back... Pls...

I like ARNAV breaking down...

But I also want to see ARNAV helpless and seething with pain, getting mad and angry, hurting himself and khushi... and khushi controlling him, pulling him out of the torture and soothing him, pacifying him... I hope they show this some day!
even I watched half heartedly FF anji's scenes. As you said in your post they could've achieved so much but that's not the case.Wonder why?😕
Actually I watched today's episode with much trepidation... as usual I fast forwarded most of the stuff and only watched the past of ASR & Anjali...  ASR has sure inherited the traits of his mother in jumping to conclusions and ANjali has inherited the traits of being a weak and a selfish person... Their parents were merely being selfish when they ended their life...  how could one's parents not think of their children.? that was shocking.. after watching their past, I am no longer surprised by Anjali's indifference to her baby... both had no role models in their family..

Acting wise everyone did their usual bit, nothing spectacular to be remembered or to drool over... it was not a heart wrenching episode at all... Glycerin did the acting today... 😕  
Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
I totally agree with you Rima ;)
Rima- Totally agree with you on the points they have really mixed up all the tracks they could have had
An awesome month of wedding celebrations
Then honeymoon and 
Then the shyam anjali fiasco could have taken place...
They would have had rocking TRPs had they utilised these tracks one at a time 

Arnav and Khushi alone would have taken the TRP to a new high..

Sigh but what is done now is done hope they can recover from this loss...