Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with you.
I was so angry after watching today's episode, because of that Damn  past story😭it was so weak😡. To think this is one of the reason I started watching IPK???🤢 They could have done so much better than this. I think they showed past to gain sympathy for Anjali lol honestly, now this time using Arnav. If I feel bad for someone because of past that'd be Arnav because he saw his mother killing herself. I can't even explain how disappointed this whole past track is. This was the most awaited track along with ARHI's wedding, and they ruined it completely.
Only good thing about today's episode was ARHI's. Barun and Sanaya's acting, they rocked!
Edited by SaraaK - 11 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Rima as always, wonderful thoughts dear...so glad you shared them. I feel the exact same way. I'll just repost what I said in Rishi's thread, as I don't have much more to say about this show right now.

I didn't watch the episode, the updates were enough for me to get the gist of it...I'm not interested. Friday's episode left such a bad taste in my mouth that I don't even want to tune into the show anymore...maybe after a while. I'm coming to the forum only for friends.

If Arnav had shown this same emotion when he found out Khushi is innocent, it would have had such a lasting impact on all of us. It would be brilliant. 

As opposed to the lackluster apology he gave Khushi in her bedroom, which felt rushed and forced into the script, as if it was a last minute addition by the CVs since we all demanded it. They didn't write it with heart and that's why it didn't connect with us.

For them, him apologizing through Dadi was enough. It just shows you they value the sibling relationship more than the relationship he shares with Khushi. 

Oh well. That ship has sailed.

You just have to accept that somewhere down the line, after the first 6 months, Khushi just became a character the writers stopped giving importance to...that's when the show started losing its charm.

I'm wondering though...why didn't they promote this episode? The past revelation was meant to hit us with a bang, as we've been anxiously waiting to see it for over a year...yet if I didn't read the updates, I wouldn't even know it happened today. Hmmm.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
True. Though I am grieving for the Raizadas, I am helplessly just thinking and trying to find ways with which the marriage could continue. Trying to cling on that small ray of hope that this Shyam drama would be shown maximum for 3 episodes and then, we'll again see something good...back in action.

Its too early for 'nafrat paas aane na de aur mohabbat door jaane na de' 

Its all love now. No hate. 

Why can't these CVs show us something we really, desperately want to?

Why do they snatch away our happiness? 

Why do they do this to us dammit! 

WHY??

Is a year and more, not a wait long enough?

Don't WE deserve proper, heart-filled, gooey, warm happiness that we get when we watch our Arshi together?

My only question is WHY?

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Rima as always, wonderful thoughts dear...so glad you shared them. I feel the exact same way. I'll just repost what I said in Rishi's thread, as I don't have much more to say about this show right now.

I didn't watch the episode, the updates were enough for me to get the gist of it...I'm not interested. Friday's episode left such a bad taste in my mouth that I don't even want to tune into the show anymore...maybe after a while. I'm coming to the forum only for friends.

If Arnav had shown this same emotion when he found out Khushi is innocent, it would have had such a lasting impact on all of us. It would be brilliant. 

As opposed to the lackluster apology he gave Khushi in her bedroom, which felt rushed and forced into the script, as if it was a last minute addition by the CVs since we all demanded it. They didn't write it with heart and that's why it didn't connect with us.

For them, him apologizing through Dadi was enough. It just shows you they value the sibling relationship more than the relationship he shares with Khushi. 

Oh well. That ship has sailed.

You just have to accept that somewhere down the line, after the first 6 months, Khushi just became a character the writers stopped giving importance to...that's when the show started losing its charm.

I'm wondering though...why didn't they promote this episode? The past revelation was meant to hit us with a bang, as we've been anxiously waiting to see it for over a year...yet if I didn't read the updates, I wouldn't even know it happened today. Hmmm.

i watched priyanka

and let me tell you it is still di di di di di

he said he married khushi for di and her happeiness

not even once did he say i also caused you pain

i have waited and waited t see the same pain in his eyes for what he did to khushi

but nah!

the writers have forgotten khushi

and the more they forget her the more we love and remember her

that is their biggest failure as far as I am concerned
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraaK

I agree with you.
I was so angry after watching today's episode, because of that Damn  past story😭it was so weak😡. To think this is one of the reason I started watching IPK???🤢 They could have done so much better than this. I think they showed past to gain sympathy for Anjali lol honestly, now this time using Arnav. If I feel bad for someone because of past that'd be Arnav because he saw his mother killing herself. I can't even explain how disappointed this whole past track is. This was the most awaited track along with ARHI's wedding, and they ruined it completely.
Only good thing about today's episode was ARHI's. Barun and Sanaya's acting, they rocked!

the past was truly a dud and a whimper

much ado about nothing
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

True. Though I am grieving for the Raizadas, I am helplessly just thinking and trying to find ways with which the marriage could continue. Trying to cling on that small ray of hope that this Shyam drama would be shown maximum for 3 episodes and then, we'll again see something good...back in action.

Its too early for 'nafrat paas aane na de aur mohabbat door jaane na de' 

Its all love now. No hate. 

Why can't these CVs show us something we really, desperately want to?

Why do they snatch away our happiness? 

Why do they do this to us dammit! 

WHY??

Is a year and more, not a wait long enough?

Don't WE deserve proper, heart-filled, gooey, warm happiness that we get when we watch our Arshi together?

My only question is WHY?

no answer shreya

they do not even get trp message

isn't that sad?
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Rima Di,
they have stabbed the show last Friday.Now it is injured.
But after today's episode I felt that it is recovering from injuries.
But I can't never say that the show is fine.Because it is not.The dream wedding is ruined.And we will never get it.

But at least I am happy that Arnav still did not shout at Khushi.But I can not trust the CVs.They may again repeat 12th July black night.🤢😡

The first 10 minutes of the episode was boring.And I don't need to say why.
The last 10 minutes were good.But that was because of SaRun.
Arnav suddenly revealing the past seem kind of forced to me.
Why he will talk about the past at that moment.
I hope Cvs unravel one track after another.

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rima

no answer shreya

they do not even get trp message

isn't that sad?

Someone should really do something about this. And I am dead serious about it.

Pester 4lions, call starplus, maybe we can even ask Mishti to tell her source the way the viewers are feeling. 

We HAVE to do something. This is insane. 

They cannot do this to us. They cannot snatch our Arshi away from us, and that too after SO much of turmoil. Wasn't that kidnapping drama long enough?

It was enough. More than enough. 

Why don't they GET IT??

There was absolutely NO reason for Shyam's re-entry and Anjali's miscarriage right now. There was absolutely NO need. They could've saved this for post honeymoon track and shown us how Arshi would win every situation by staying strong and by staying together.

What the hell is wrong with these people.

I am NOT getting it. Don't they KNOW what their TRPs are?

Rima. 

I am really, really annoyed. They better do something with the marriage. They MUST do it. Or else they'll lose a really faithful and loyal fan. And the more they'll lose, the more it'll hurt.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Rima Di,
they have stabbed the show last Friday.Now it is injured.
But after today's episode I felt that it is recovering from injuries.
But I can't never say that the show is fine.Because it is not.The dream wedding is ruined.And we will never get it.

But at least I am happy that Arnav still did not shout at Khushi.But I can not trust the CVs.They may again repeat 12th July black night.🤢😡

The first 10 minutes of the episode was boring.And I don't need to say why.
The last 10 minutes were good.But that was because of SaRun.
Arnav suddenly revealing the past seem kind of forced to me.
Why he will talk about the past at that moment.
I hope Cvs unravel one track after another.

my dearest wish is that they live in bliss at least for a while

then only injuries will heal
if they dare spring the past
all hope is lost for a recovery
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Actually Rima i loved today's episode 😃
What the major things ??they bring all tracks together  for what ???😕
loved sarun a lot today they r at his best today👏
even though some flaw where there😳
but each track can b seperately handled😊