Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The CVs could have achieved so much more - Page 2

bleeding.love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i didn't liked the Anjali part at all, maybe her past behavior has still left the bitter taste in my mouth. my only complaint is why did we get a scene like this when Arnav got to know about Khushi's innocence, that scene could have been done much better. It was too rushed out for me. 

and now that cvs have created this Khichadi lets see how they keep it spicy 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Smarties-

i didn't liked the Anjali part at all, maybe her past behavior has still left the bitter taste in my mouth. my only complaint is why did we get a scene like this when Arnav got to know about Khushi's innocence, that scene could have been done much better. It was too rushed out for me. 

and now that cvs have created this Khichadi lets see how they keep it spicy 

no one liked the anjali part

let us see what they do really
Summer_Rain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rima

may be at the end of the show๐Ÿ˜Š

ya maybe at the end dont even sure that it would come at the end also...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarun_deewani

ya maybe at the end dont even sure that it would come at the end also...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

it will come for just 10 mins๐Ÿ˜Š
Targaryen thumbnail
Yes it would've been more impactful had they just concentrated on one track at once and dedicated all their hard work towards it. They introduced a new track every week because none of the tracks pulled up the TRPs and now we have a mix of everything :S A bad mix might I add.

I haven't watched the episode today. I feel so proud of myself for not watching it LOL ๐Ÿ˜†
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rima as usual loved your post. This is nothing new with this show, to create hype and fizzle out like a dud. The hype they have created during Shyam's exposure by separate entry of Arhi and Arnav being quiet for 3 days, failed very miserably. So goes with the past. Enough said Rima, I lost all enthusiasm and interest in the show now!!!
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanja_here

yet again nice post...!!!!

i thought of reading updates but ended up watching it after forum response...but on a serious note i didnt feel it any great...it was ok...but not best...i always cry along with characters cried for hours after 12 july outburst.. but i was expression less today...may be i become stronger..๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and for me past do not have any potential other than yet another MU...it was all lame...i thought past will be a dhamaka...๐Ÿ˜•and dnt know y cvs r making it a avial(its curry in which we put all vegetables...in our place..)and di ka pain feel karo campaign was on today...cvs gave arnav a dialogue they always used in articles n interviews...ie di lost every thing,,,,ma papa...hubby n bacha...no offense but i found it funny...๐Ÿ˜†
ps:strictly my opinion...spare me frm bashing๐Ÿ˜ณ
edit:the scene where truth hits anji seeing tears in arnavs eyes was ...good..

by the way i know and make avial pretty well๐Ÿ˜Šr u tamil? anyway yes it is anavial, a khichdi and mixed veg and so much more.
sigh
what do i say. tired of saying it
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveydovey

Yes it would've been more impactful had they just concentrated on one track at once and dedicated all their hard work towards it. They introduced a new track every week because none of the tracks pulled up the TRPs and now we have a mix of everything :S A bad mix might I add.

I haven't watched the episode today. I feel so proud of myself for not watching it LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

i am not so proud because I cheated๐Ÿ˜Ši watched it in mute while doing an assignment for my son

you are right.
they are using the formula of one two three and you go free
whichever works๐Ÿ˜Š
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you know what people say, all in one is good for nothing...all these tracks are jumbled so the veiwers are left confused...its just one whole big mess now...there is potential..but how to bring a fruitful outcome out of this jumble?
I only watched Arhi scenes in todays epi...and I must say I enjoyed those scenes...im not going to force myself to watch Anjali, it will only result me trying to pull all my hair out.
Just hope IPK will emerge from this mess and revert back to its former glory...

rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarunfan4ever

Rima as usual loved your post. This is nothing new with this show, to create hype and fizzle out like a dud. The hype they have created during Shyam's exposure by separate entry of Arhi and Arnav being quiet for 3 days, failed very miserably. So goes with the past. Enough said Rima, I lost all enthusiasm and interest in the show now!!!

you echoed my feelings
friday ruined all our collective enthusiasm
wonder how they will revcover from this