rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I quote from my favourite poet Robert Browning

'Look at the end of work, contrast

The petty done, the undone vast,

This present of theirs with the hopeful past!'

What apt lines for our CVs

How much more potential all the tracks had

ARHI's marriage alone was a TRP rocker. 2-3 weeks of ARHI love and wedding would have given so much joy and TRPS would have risen

Anjali's baby mishap (which would have anyway happened) and Shyam's evil head rising could have again created so much drama and mystery. Shyam coming back after ARHI marriage would have made the thrill of anguish more.

The past could have made a gradual appearance and in itself could have made a grand reason for TRP rise.

I often wonder, why, just why did they mix up all these so that our attention, our sympathy, our passion, our interest ...everything is scattered.

What they have done is very petty.
There was so much potential in the vast things they did not do.

The past was so hopeful...
And the present they now present...

As someone who has always loved this show, I felt the anguish watching today's episode with half mind...

wishing not to see this whole anjali thing,

wishing I could see the mehandi continued

wishing ARHI tender moments could have continued...

and not able to focus on any of the above...

Edited by rima - 03 September 2012 at 10:32am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970jksksunkavililbirdiekrisha06tinutinuRvicssakwJordinhereandhappymayadktjaFridaDevilwaysawwwwwwwxotiknishtaAce11mz.brarreema.gcpatraHopeleslyInLoveLIONHEARThitinikkicagirlviv04urm21Anshi7Fuzzbucketc3ciliaRoslyn1991Manisha.aashi_SaraJLmeshasshagun-rocksbleeding.loverhearuhiranithainajnarinnocentgreenjaswAudrey.h.Julie0001KMH-NASHAsun2011Aish_21-Chinky-..Damsel..sparikhSunriseGreen-Aimz-.anishaa.teletubbymomb24Afyagursikh_simranthechaigirlRickyBahlHorizonAmazingAmyCetroniaipkknd_hazeljessjazzLuv_isnt_classyvellainsaanshree10gatheringstormsanja_here1yyy2krish3Ni1234saima4744arshi21shagun_sarunChaituvS.Stephy--sumana13--Akanksha--Garima-LadyLaLaabracadabraarshi_karishtrina2010zaniaxLyssaPieMephistoGayuArnavmazkachazkasbk2OmNaMaSteOm..Suhana..IllGetOverIpkpieryrose-ElmoFuj-MihrimahGodhuliLogonkbtrprincessunara

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Totally agree with this!
I mean they should have taken one at a time. At least Arhi marriage and Shyam track would have been enough.But they have included The past track also which is not at all working! But today's episode was really beautifully done by Sarun! Barun and sanaya did a fabulous job in expressions! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11zobshehsun2011abracadabraar_sajan4evrpieryroserima

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
dunno when will we get back ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..fr which we swutched to watch this show..the love story of ARNAV and KHUSHI...this is strongly following DIDI ki SAUT way.in this all fiasco no one is even bothered abt khushi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11ReginaPhalange-SaraJLsun2011pieryroserima

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011SaraJLAmazingAmyNi1234abracadabraMephistopieryroseOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaar_sajan4evrrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
The past story didnt have any impact on me its only the performances of SaRun which stood amazing but i didnt find that hype created justified today.

too much mixing has ruined everything for me

(i skipped the Di part so no comments there)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011SaraJL-Aimz-CetroniaAmazingAmyNi1234Mephistomazkachazkaar_sajan4evrrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

Totally agree with this!
I mean they should have taken one at a time. At least Arhi marriage and Shyam track would have been enough.But they have included The past track also which is not at all working! But today's episode was really beautifully done by Sarun! Barun and sanaya did a fabulous job in expressions! 
barun and sanaya always rock

who else do we watch the show for
yes they just are a confused lot and have confused us

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11sun2011GayuArnavmazkachazkaIllGetOverIpk

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

I believe that either the CVs wanted to spice up the show to a whole new level and in their dictionary it meant creating a fruit salaad of all events. Or they thought the show might soon end and so to wrap it up and avoid further loopholes, they introduced it all.

The latter seems highly doubtful while the former seems highly spiteful.
i loved the last line
truly a clincher

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-Ni1234

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun_deewani

dunno when will we get back ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..fr which we swutched to watch this show..the love story of ARNAV and KHUSHI...this is strongly following DIDI ki SAUT way.in this all fiasco no one is even bothered abt khushi...
may be at the end of the showSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011..Suhana..

Go to top