Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU-3rd Sept-Saajan chale Sasural! (Page 2)

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanksss for the UD pooja...

last week ke Thrusday-Friday ke hishab se aaj ka episode kaafi better tha...!!! aisa laga sayad abhi bhi NBT ko agar sahi creativity mile toh wo fir se track par aa sakti hai...Smile

kuch scenes bhi achhe the...

1. MG ke scenes hamesha hatt ke hote hain...!!!mohan ka Guru par chillana...fir uss se sari batain batana...MG me ek ajeeb sa rishta hai...!!! Mohan...guru par sabse jyada chillata hai...par uski sari batain manta bhi hai...Smile

2. chat se paani tapakne ka scene bhi MAST tha...bichare MG toh pahle samajh nahi paye ki Papa jee ki kya keh rahe hain...phir apne apne baton aur xpressions ko cover up karrne me lagg gaye...Pani sirf Papa jee par hi pada...Papajee ko distract karrne ke liye Mohan ne unka spec hi le liya...ROFL

3. MM ke scene bhi kafi better the...Mahaguru ne Nepal se aate waqt jo Mantra diye the...lagta hai wo kaam karr rahe hain...!!! Hope ki dono me sab clear ho jaye...aur jab tak MR ka divorce nahi ho jata...tab tak dono alag rahe...Smile

Megha...acting karrte karrte serious ho gayi...jab Mohan ke gale me khana atka toh...awesome scene tha...!!! nanhi ka MM ko le kar doubt karrna...!!! ab lagta hai Nanhi-Guru ke sath mil kar hi koi CHAMATKAR karegi...Smile

sab sahi tha...par Flashback me Ridhz mujhe irritate karr rahi thi...Dead

Precap me...MM ka scene bhi thoda emotional...par pyara lag raha hai...Smile

seriously ab memory loss ka track hona chahiye par Renu ka...ya phir use Johney Lever ki bimari ho jaye...jo Bimari use Bazigar me hui thi...LOL

Precap ke last part ke bare me abhi se irritation hone lagi hai...chahe kitna bhi positive soch lo...screen par Ridhz ko dekh kar hi -vity badh jaati hai...upar se Indu ko sath le kar aayi hai...ab pata nahi yeh dono kya karrnewale hain...!!! ridhz ke wired xpressions kamm the jo ab Indu bhi aa gayi hai...God...Khuda bachaye ab inn dono se...Dead

lekin lagta hai jitne din bhi yeh Ridhz iss show me rahegi... iss show ka beda gark karrke hi rahegi...Dead

Edited by Sweet-Lioness - 03 September 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

s_sajal2wishpujashaw053Dee_76aashu_am

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I think Riddima's psychotic personality will soon be revealed to Indu and then hopefully she will have nothing to do with her. And it might make her contrite at what her dear Monu has done to Megha's life and she may start feeling symphathetic towards her.

But the sad thing is that despite Megha shielding Mohan's misdemeanour, the truth may soon be out in front of the Vyases and another solid round of humiliation would follow for Mohan. Anyway itni badi galti ke liye usey ye sazaah to bhugatni hi padegi - the good thing is that Megha is not dumping him right away but evaluating the situation over time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswas

mohd786 Senior Member
mohd786
mohd786

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i also like today episode really bcoz psycho r is not show today epsde thats y and precap was very disturb and renu was very hauli hai kyun usku aone ghar ki parwa nahi doosre ke gharoon ku aag lagate phirti.lets see wt happn tommr

Dee_76

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
nice title

Dee_76

Samilicious.. IF-Dazzler
Samilicious..
Samilicious..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Todays episode was awesome, it felt like the old NBT again!! Thumbs Up
Precap Dead
Thanx for the lovely update! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053Dee_76

Aish_21 Goldie
Aish_21
Aish_21

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
thnk you ... ur WU s d only way i can follo d sho nd not b pulling out my hairs ... till psycho ridz s off @ ny rateErmm ...

Dee_76

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode.

Loved Megha's reason / bahana to stay in Vyas house. Good metaphor of Roof needs to be fixed as in the roof is falling off.

And MG comedy with FIL cracked me up. Loved Guru ka chat par paani fekna.

How nicely they have shown these 2 men bonded with each other so long. Only boys with great understanding of each other can have such a perfect timing at such a shocking time. Loved it. Pure NBT magic.

Dinner table scene and MM holding the glass ... wow! I want MM in PL. CVs do that now. Enough of Megha sitting at home and wasting her time. She has to get out of the Vyas house and the kitchen.

Megha automatically was patting on Mohan's back as he was coughing after he had the first bite.of his dinner. Oh I am feeling relief. Megha is letting her anger / ego to overpower her love for Mohan but she can't help but sooth him when he starts coughing. She was smiling and admiring the Nepal trip photos and was happy to remember MM moments. But as she sees Mohan standing at the.door of her room from the corner of her eyes, she controls the smile and brings out an angry expression.

Kaha tak karogi yeh tum Megha? Jab baat chat girne ki aayegi na tab aayegi madam ki akal thikane. Ithink thats why they have got Rids in JM with Indu.

I hope Monu tells his mother that if you think Rids is your bahu then go ahead take her to your house. But in my house only MM will stay. But that may have problems if MR wedding has been registered. I have doubts about that. Oh divorce papers on a 100 rupees stamp paper can be made. But registration of marriage, without Mohan's signature ??? give me a break! And change of name takes minimum 60 days one has to advertise in a national daily. How can Rids file for a divorce with a name Ridhdhima Bhtanagar in the court when such a person doesn't exist in the legal records? How is it possible to change name in that kind of time, in the govt. records? LOL.

Pre cap is annoying. Rids with Indu in front of Mohan in the street outside Vyas house. Guess we are going to see Mohan in anger over Rids and Indu. Hope the reporter gets to work and finds some interesting aspect in the story.

Loved the episode totally.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053Dee_76aashu_am

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update! !

Dee_76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index