Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-3rd Sept-Saajan chale Sasural!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
WU

Jaane kya hoga rama re
kab tak chalega yeh bhayankar drama re🀣

-Guru all set with the aarti ka thaal and is surprised to not c Megs and the kids and enquires and asks Mohan what kand he did and where is the rest of the gang

-Addu telling abt the Nepal trip and Megs all khoyi in khayalon ki duniyaπŸ˜† and Jiji n co notice this and are like she is all lost in her HM

-Mohan tells Guru abt Nepal n Ridz fiasco and that he was helpless and shud hv told the truth first up and Guru dusnt tell abr Renu sending Venu to Ridz place and says he is worried for Megs

-Jiji is happy that her belief in Mohan turned out correct and Megs rmbers MR divorce papers n all,Saroj asks Megs to go n check on Mohan and why is she is all lost and Megs is like i cant go bk to that house and Ved asks why

-Guru encouraging Mohan to go n speak to megs and he is like u had so much courage bfore marriage now whats wrong and mohan is like if she starts crying i wont b able to say a word😳
Papaji arrives and is all mad at Mohan and it turns out he is all mad cause Mohan didnt tell him abt the roof leakage at his place bec of which MNA are staying with the Vyas's and Guru n Mohan make up sum leakage πŸ˜†

-Renu showing off her imported shawl at the dining table and Jiji teasing Megs abt missing Mohan and he arrives and all having food and notice the tension btwn MM and asks mohan abt it and Megs is like we all r v happy tog and serves food to Mohan and he chokes on sum of it and she thumps his back

-Renu faints and all worried .NA looking at Nepal pics Megs cums and so dus Mohan and sum discussion abt the bed being small

-Precap- Mohan tells Megs she is real Mrs Bhatnagar and Indu arrives with the paagal Mrs Bhatnagar Ridz

Comment Pleej🀣
Anupam Kher is my inspiration:Aakanksha Singh

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Pooja ! πŸ€—

The precap was simply.. πŸ€£
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh come rids left her job??????????? oh god please take her away. she l never let MM come close. from where did Indu found her now??????
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
everytime i think something good will happen in the show there goes my expectation down the drain... cvs are testing our limits to the core now. NBT ka charm to kharab kar hi diya hai aab aur karna kya chahte hai
JumanaLoveKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I like 2day episode becuz there was not R..& even i dont like to talk about her...🀒 But what R is doing with Mohan's mom? Rid... tell everything about Mohan to his mom? or R family tell? or she knows by herself? BTW Thank u RD for the WU.. πŸ€—
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But I'm just thinking and hoping that like the other characters of NBT 1, now R will also be an entry which will make MM bond more stronger and closer πŸ˜ƒ! With Megha to support and stand by Mohan, MM will grow more closer in their love for each other! If only CVs think it straight πŸ˜•! Fingers crossed!
pujashaw053 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

But I'm just thinking and hoping that like the other characters of NBT 1, now R will also be an entry which will make MM bond more stronger and closer πŸ˜ƒ! With Megha to support and stand by Mohan, MM will grow more closer in their love for each other! If only CVs think it straight πŸ˜•! Fingers crossed!

even m thinkin d same...FINGRS CROSSED!
unitedAP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode.no psycho.loved mm dinner scenes.
Hope cv's will sooon end this psycho chapter permanently.
Sweet-Lioness thumbnail
Thanksss for the UD pooja...

last week ke Thrusday-Friday ke hishab se aaj ka episode kaafi better tha...!!! aisa laga sayad abhi bhi NBT ko agar sahi creativity mile toh wo fir se track par aa sakti hai...😊

kuch scenes bhi achhe the...

1. MG ke scenes hamesha hatt ke hote hain...!!!mohan ka Guru par chillana...fir uss se sari batain batana...MG me ek ajeeb sa rishta hai...!!! Mohan...guru par sabse jyada chillata hai...par uski sari batain manta bhi hai...😊

2. chat se paani tapakne ka scene bhi MAST tha...bichare MG toh pahle samajh nahi paye ki Papa jee ki kya keh rahe hain...phir apne apne baton aur xpressions ko cover up karrne me lagg gaye...Pani sirf Papa jee par hi pada...Papajee ko distract karrne ke liye Mohan ne unka spec hi le liya...🀣

3. MM ke scene bhi kafi better the...Mahaguru ne Nepal se aate waqt jo Mantra diye the...lagta hai wo kaam karr rahe hain...!!! Hope ki dono me sab clear ho jaye...aur jab tak MR ka divorce nahi ho jata...tab tak dono alag rahe...😊

Megha...acting karrte karrte serious ho gayi...jab Mohan ke gale me khana atka toh...awesome scene tha...!!! nanhi ka MM ko le kar doubt karrna...!!! ab lagta hai Nanhi-Guru ke sath mil kar hi koi CHAMATKAR karegi...😊

sab sahi tha...par Flashback me Ridhz mujhe irritate karr rahi thi...🀒

Precap me...MM ka scene bhi thoda emotional...par pyara lag raha hai...😊

seriously ab memory loss ka track hona chahiye par Renu ka...ya phir use Johney Lever ki bimari ho jaye...jo Bimari use Bazigar me hui thi...πŸ˜†

Precap ke last part ke bare me abhi se irritation hone lagi hai...chahe kitna bhi positive soch lo...screen par Ridhz ko dekh kar hi -vity badh jaati hai...upar se Indu ko sath le kar aayi hai...ab pata nahi yeh dono kya karrnewale hain...!!! ridhz ke wired xpressions kamm the jo ab Indu bhi aa gayi hai...God...Khuda bachaye ab inn dono se...🀒

lekin lagta hai jitne din bhi yeh Ridhz iss show me rahegi... iss show ka beda gark karrke hi rahegi...🀒

Edited by Sweet-Lioness - 11 years ago
zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Riddima's psychotic personality will soon be revealed to Indu and then hopefully she will have nothing to do with her. And it might make her contrite at what her dear Monu has done to Megha's life and she may start feeling symphathetic towards her.

But the sad thing is that despite Megha shielding Mohan's misdemeanour, the truth may soon be out in front of the Vyases and another solid round of humiliation would follow for Mohan. Anyway itni badi galti ke liye usey ye sazaah to bhugatni hi padegi - the good thing is that Megha is not dumping him right away but evaluating the situation over time.