India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The mysteries are heating up in IPKKND?

biancaraj Groupbie
biancaraj
biancaraj

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
A "hi" to all you amazing IPKKND fans! Smile I just thought of sharing something with you. 

Today's episode was indeed; Very emotional and made us all cry, after hearing the traumatic past of Arnav. We waited all these days for this truth to come to light. Its so amazing to see Khushi being there to support her beloved Arnav and taking part in his sorrows; How long could this last? On one level there is a small relief in us to see Khushi and Arnav's bond being so strong but, on another level FEAR! One day when the truth of Garima gets revealed...it is so unimaginable to even predict the response of Arnav. All that love he had towards Khushi will turn into bitter hatred and agression towards khushi, within seconds! We know that Khushi is not responsible for what Arnav and Anjali went through. It is indeed very horrific and traumatic however, we can only blame their "fate". On the other hand; It is so uneasy to completely back away from Khushi's parents not having a play in all this: Due to the twists which the writers come up with so suddenly. Moreover, we all love Khushi and can never see her getting broken again. So we can only wish and hope that, Khushi's parents have nothing to do with this. 

The interesting part which we would love to know, in the upcoming episodes is the actual reason behind the reason of Khushi's parents' death. We have been told that Khushi's parents died in a car accident. There are possiblities for this to be a fake story or ..who knows? It can be true. However, whichever way it is..It has to be related to Arnav's parents. Or else Garima would not be adopting Khushi. We were also let known by Garima herself during a conversation with Buaji recently that, Khushi is her sister's daughter and that she would do anything for both Khushi's and Payal's happiness. Why does Garima need to feel bad that due to herself, Khushi's and Payal's happiness will be lost? This proves the fact that Garima was the upmost reason behind the death of Arnav's parents. Secondly, we also witness in so many occassions how Garima tried to seek apology from Dadi; What does that show? From our perspective we cannot fault anything on Khushi for the traumatic past of Arnav, so far. I will highlight " so far" because the writers are experts at introducing major twists. 

After, watching today's episode ( 3rd September 2012) a new thought has built up in me. I am assuming that Khushi will be the first person to find out the truth about Garima and be facing a BITTER shock! What will rewind in Khushi is all those words which Arnav said to her, during the course of revealing his past. She would not be able to sunk in that in a small way, she has been the reason and that she has been brought up by a "cheater" all this time. I guess Khushi will be shocked upon hearing this and will either; 1) Break the truth in front of everyone 2) Call off the marriage without giving any direct reasons 3) Disappearing off to somewhere far away from Arnav...As she never wants to be obstructive to Arnav's happiness anymore also, taking into account of the happiness of Payal.  

Im not sure if this is what would exactly happen but I assume. Forgive me if I am wrong!

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I'm eager to know what'll happen tomorrow! I'm loving past track!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

biancaraj

clouds88 Senior Member
clouds88
clouds88

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

I'm eager to know what'll happen tomorrow! I'm loving past track!

yeah me too! waited too long for the past to reveal!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

biancaraj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top