Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Future Prediction-Terrace scene seen by Arnavs mom (Page 2)

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
yeah.. garima told shashi that earlier also she had to lie.. some lie she told..

lets see if ur prediction comes true.. it made sense.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sprinkle

sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Just dont want Garima to be the one who did blunder.
Atyay Senior Member
Atyay
Atyay

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

I think...

Arnav's mother misunderstood her husband & her husband truly loved her(Arnav's mom); which is why he committed suicide after her.
Arnav's mom might have seen her husband with Garima(assuming she is the 'Woh Aurat') & the  young orphaned Khushi & assumed the worst... thereby committing suicide. Which can prove the point of the promo which states that Khushi is responsible for Arnav's tragic past.

It's also probable that; Arnav's chacha influenced Arnav's mom's mind about her husband's infedility. And Arnav's mother was emotionally a very insecure person.

Either this or Arnav's chacha murdered Arnav's parents after their tiff & made it look like suicide!!

Only time & Garima can reveal the truth in future!!!

I also think Arnav's dad or Dadi was responsible for Khushi's parents car accident & Garima knew it, so confronted the Malliks.
Also, Garima being scared of Dadi, I think Garima didn't just approach Arnav's dad but sort of blackmailed him(her mistake) ... Hmmm... Arnav's chacha's hand or someone else entirely?!!!...And what is Shyam's equation in this then?!!!

Oh God!  Confused   What a mess the past is, I will wait patiently for the CV's to unfold it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sprinkle

sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Atyay

I think...

Arnav's mother misunderstood her husband & her husband truly loved her(Arnav's mom); which is why he committed suicide after her.
Arnav's mom might have seen her husband with Garima(assuming she is the 'Woh Aurat') & the  young orphaned Khushi & assumed the worst... thereby committing suicide. Which can prove the point of the promo which states that Khushi is responsible for Arnav's tragic past.

It's also probable that; Arnav's chacha influenced Arnav's mom's mind about her husband's infedility. And Arnav's mother was emotionally a very insecure person.

Either this or Arnav's chacha murdered Arnav's parents after their tiff & made it look like suicide!!

Only time & Garima can reveal the truth in future!!!

I also think Arnav's dad or Dadi was responsible for Khushi's parents car accident & Garima knew it, so confronted the Malliks.
Also, Garima being scared of Dadi, I think Garima didn't just approach Arnav's dad but sort of blackmailed him(her mistake) ... Hmmm... Arnav's chacha's hand or someone else entirely?!!!...And what is Shyam's equation in this then?!!!

Oh God!  Confused   What a mess the past is, I will wait patiently for the CV's to unfold it!

I am sure now there must be a misunderstanding and arnav's dad must be innocent...Another shock for our ASR.
Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazee

Hmmm... Interesting idea about the terrace scene.  Arnav's mom may have also misunderstood it like arnav did...it will be an interesting resonance between the past and present if they do show something like that.

Not sure of the other woman is garima, but will wait and watch.
yah i feel the same! I bet his mom misunderstood his dad just like he misunderstood khushi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkberrysprinkle

sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

Originally posted by Dazee

Hmmm... Interesting idea about the terrace scene. Arnav's mom may have also misunderstood it like arnav did...it will be an interesting resonance between the past and present if they do show something like that.

Not sure of the other woman is garima, but will wait and watch.

yah i feel the same! I bet his mom misunderstood his dad just like he misunderstood khushi!
Agreed
Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
good prediction...
but if it was a misunderstanding and that woman is garima..how could the misunderstanding is cleared???
no one will believe garima i think...
sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devipalli

good prediction...
but if it was a misunderstanding and that woman is garima..how could the misunderstanding is cleared???
no one will believe garima i think...
yes and as they have shownno one had believed his father as well...May b arnav will investigate things a little futher and proof garima as innocent. Hope so

Go to top