Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Rainbow_petals IF-Dazzler
Rainbow_petals
Rainbow_petals

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hi friends.. Its my first try for writing OS.. Please ignore any mistakes..Smile

Gupta house was decorated in bright lights and flowers. All people were singing and laughing. Children were running arond Halwai (sweet maker) to get some sweets from him.
Everything was perfect. Perfect like a wedding house.
He entered the main hall with his sister. His eyes were searching for his life, for his Khushi. There she was sitting in a perfect white and purple combination saree praising the Mehandi lady and her designs on her hand.
Everyone was dancing in joy but Khushi's attention was in her mehandi, looking at her to be husband's name. A light blush appeared on her face as women started teasing her. Anjali went to her and as soon as Arnav was left alone some men dragged him to stage. Firstly he said no but as he looked at Khushi his mind changed.
How she has changed his life.
How he first saw her when she was a newly born and he was mere 4 years old. How they grew up playing , fighting but most importantly sharing everything. 
"Arnav Mom is going to kill me, I got a 'C' in science..
Arnav laughed sure his best friend was very bad in science infact not very good in any subject. Dancing, Singing , acting ,cooking were her hobbies and passion"
Arnav didn't remember how many times they had made a fake report card which got caught after final exams. Even after getting 'A' he used to get as much scolding as her. 
But still he loved her most. She was his reason to smile , to live and today he is going to dance..
He is going to dance as its her Mehandi.
Arnav started dancing and it will not be wrong to say he started doing some of the most weird dancing steps.
Khushi laughed watching him like that whereas everyone else stopped dancing and started staring at him. He had never danced infront of anyone except her.
Khushi started laughing out loud but instead of getting embarressed her laughter acts as a booster for him and he started dancing more fastly and dangerously..
Finally after sometime People around him managed to dance in remaining spaces.
Anjali and Khushi were enjoying the sight infront of them. For the first time Arnav was dancing with full life. Khushi remembered how they both used to dance after their team won football match. A sweet smile spread through her lips.
Arnav finally slowed down his dancing as he looked at a handsome but familiar man gesturing toward's Khushi asking her to join him for dance. Khushi shyly nodded no but at end she has to say a yes.
Arnav looked beside him as Khushi danced with that man happily.. She was doing her steps in a very smooth manner maintaining that slight pink blush on her face... How she was so perfect for her but next second his eyes went to the man who was dancing with her.. How he was so perfect for her. A partner who can always bring smile on her face.
Arnav quietly left the dance floor with a sad smile. Sure he was going to miss his best friend, his partner in crime, his first crush , his true love but apart from all these he was very happy for her. Happy that she finally got a perfect partner whom she loved too..
Anjali gently squeezed his hand and Arnav gave her his most charming smile saying no matter what he will always love Khushi and true love is all about each other's happiness... Whether its with you or with someone else....

Okay I don't know what made me to write this.. Please give your views.
Sorry for my bad grammarSmile

Edited by shinja - 03 September 2012 at 10:15am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety3773anumenonsushmithabestfrndz4everCHOCOSHREYAKaddudeewanihimakshiangelkhushiInderpreetgvoldemortArshi2gthr4evrRimo22dorindakateMitalp142arshifan91Becsfalcon.starsaavan_loverGlimmerseabeautyOrion_Nshagun-rocksLumosMaximasun_shine_girlnareshSVbhadraprasadJhalak29rupzloveuArjuhisisfreya123-afsha-tinselAngel13rukuswasthika--MISHTEE--pup03honey-sweetychavvi16-Xpress-princessunara

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Beautiful OS,

it was so heart touching, i knew it, khushi was going to be someone else's after reading the first few lines, a lovely OS, he danced to make Khushi happy that was soo sweet, and the way he got emotional because khushi was dancing with her 'love' it was all very good!

you should continue with this, it would make a good storyBig smile

Edited by mayabegum - 03 September 2012 at 10:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbow_petals

Rainbow_petals IF-Dazzler
Rainbow_petals
Rainbow_petals

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayabegum

Beautiful OS,

it was so heart touching, i knew it, khushi was going to be someone else's after reading the first few lines, a lovely OS, he danced to make Khushi happy that was soo sweet, and the way he got emotional because khushi was dancing with her 'love' it was all very good!

you should continue with this, it would make a good storyBig smile

hey thank you so much.. i know i am not good at creating suspense Tongue.. but i have trust i will learn it someday.. Wink
well i never thought to continue it.. its just a oneshot but thank you so much for commenting and for your appreciation..
chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
BEAUTIFUL SO SHE WANT MARRYING HIM BUT SOMEONE ELSE
I GUESS THAT DOES HAPPEN HUH EVEN WITH ARHI

Rainbow_petals

Orion_N Goldie
Orion_N
Orion_N

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
really beautiful OS with a wonderful message :D congrats on ur 1st OS!!!

Rainbow_petals

nareshSV IF-Dazzler
nareshSV
nareshSV

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
awesome...the last snetences were so touchy...

Rainbow_petals

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
beautiful one - cant believe this is your first work - exceptionally well written

Rainbow_petals

arshifan2012 IF-Dazzler
arshifan2012
arshifan2012

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
wow that was really awsome...thnx for the pm!!!!!!!

Rainbow_petals

Go to top