Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

sahil's mom is just... (Page 2)

asha222 Senior Member
asha222
asha222

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Mental Mama is still dillusional and planning an engagement of her married sonto Jyoti in two days? Confused</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Is she on some kind of a crack??? Ouch</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Maybe they should get her married to Jyoti, what say?? LOL</font>

LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19suresh555

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
i am loving her acting! she is the jaan of the show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Yesterday epi Sahil Mom did say a few valid points which are true in today socirety most people still blame girls more than boys here she did blame Sahil too but then again she also said he's a boy it will be fine for him after but for your daughter she ran away it will be difficult... she fully insulted Shivani parents offered money also.. she is very stubborn she thinks money can buy everything well it can't... Sahil took Shivani side he's such a sweetheart... today epi he will leave the house I think after Rajlaxmi will realise and bring him home or she might stop him... when she finds out Mansi and Shivani are best friends she will cause a lot of trouble

Aqibaa_19lizzie1765

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
i hopeee she understands d true meaning of marriage be it arranged or love be it infrnta d F*Ly or secretlyy..
shivi n saahil r married for heavenss sakee accept dem n let dem livee happilyyy
hw on earth can she do dt wit er son:O

Aqibaa_19

Aqibaa_19 Goldie
Aqibaa_19
Aqibaa_19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged

The woman is jealous that everyone is getting married except for her. Let's find Anoop and Sahil a new daddy LOLLOLLOL

Mataji phooli na samayengi Big smile
ROFLROFL...superb idea...kaam me lag jao sab...LOL

Edited by fairyland13 - 05 September 2012 at 6:54am

suresh555ArhainAshish

Aqibaa_19 Goldie
Aqibaa_19
Aqibaa_19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Yesterday epi Sahil Mom did say a few valid points which are true in today socirety most people still blame girls more than boys here she did blame Sahil too but then again she also said he's a boy it will be fine for him after but for your daughter she ran away it will be difficult... she fully insulted Shivani parents offered money also.. she is very stubborn she thinks money can buy everything well it can't... Sahil took Shivani side he's such a sweetheart... today epi he will leave the house I think after Rajlaxmi will realise and bring him home or she might stop him... when she finds out Mansi and Shivani are best friends she will cause a lot of trouble

well said..i understand that as a mom it must be difficult for her to accept it..but that does not mean that she can think of sahil getting married to some other girl...n offering money was very insulting..i think she will stop them from leaving the house..but she wont accept shivani so soon..

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
yeshhh n d way she behaved at shivis house was too bad
i mean offern dem money:O WTH womaannn atleast think bfr sayn nething:X

Aqibaa_19

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

The woman is jealous that everyone is getting married except for her. Let's find Anoop and Sahil a new daddy LOLLOLLOL

Mataji phooli na samayengi Big smile

hi guys new to the forum Smile, i like the concept of the show Embarrassed
all the characters are goodStar , by the way  saahil's mom LOLis also kiya's mom ROFLin the buddy project on channel v my cousin watches that show LOL
lets do punarvivaah of anoop & saahil's 
LOL momROFL , shivani'sLOL  responsibility of finding her new sasurjiROFL(father in law)  & mansi can take care of the marriage arrangementsLOL , anoop  will go to do the rishta full n finalLOL & sahil can rest lol ROFL

Aqibaa_19suresh555

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index