Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arhimaa7

awesome post...

and superb epi...
barun was the show stealer...and daljeet the way she cried,...awesome

yup..daljit ws awesum in 1st 3 mins...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...barun took it over in d latter part of d epi.
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooltoad

😊 always love to read ur posts... Yeah the scene where anjali looks in ARNAV's eyes and realises that nothing is right... I loved both of them today... Both the breakdowns... Poor siblings...

yes d scene is my personal favourite frm d recent epis...
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, loved your post and the gifs. Loved the gif about shooting daadi (mostly because I share teh same feeling). What fascination that lady has with ShyamuπŸ˜ƒ
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adits7

yes d scene is my personal favourite frm d recent epis...

Mine too, both were fab in that scene. You could see the pain in their eyes. Wow what an amazing actors they areπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome episode ... Hats off to Barun and Daljeet πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yeah I also think that ASR's mom misunderstood his dad ... There might be nothing between Garima and ASR's Dad ... It must have been a MU ... If his father was not loyal to his mother then why he committed suicide????? So in my opinion too it was just a MU ...But we still have to see that what impact that MU will have on present

Yeah SP is being unfair with IPKKND ... We should have gotten a promo regarding revelation of past 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I managed to see the epi late yesterday.. Haii re meri kismat. πŸ˜† Such an emotional epi and me so late at it.πŸ˜†

The epi was so amazing.. Emotional.. Barun was just so amazing.. And Arnav pouring his heart out to Khushi regarding his painful past.. He has gone thru so much.. πŸ˜” Arnav & Khushi findinf solace in each other.. Brilliant epi..
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

I managed to see the epi late yesterday.. Haii re meri kismat. πŸ˜† Such an emotional epi and me so late at it.πŸ˜†

The epi was so amazing.. Emotional.. Barun was just so amazing.. And Arnav pouring his heart out to Khushi regarding his painful past.. He has gone thru so much.. πŸ˜” Arnav & Khushi findinf solace in each other.. Brilliant epi..

me ijj happy to c you..πŸ€—

yes epi ws too good n emotional wid sum brilliant performances..