FF: SHAMELESS #3, Link pg 151 - Page 106

Posted: 11 years ago
Wat an update.so mami is out of question.so left is natasha,dia n anjali.wat was it in d needle.hope its not poisonous.happy that kushi finally told arnav y she keeps her away frm him.hope nothin disturbs them now.plz update soon.thanx 4 pm.

wow! superb update...

loved it...

so khushi feared fr arnav thts y she moved away frm him...

arnav all frustrated...

natasha such a b********d...

waiting fr next part eagerly...exciting...😳

Awesome update! So glad that Khushi came clean to Arnav about her doubts, concerns, fears.  The suspense is building beautifully - all the players in the same field.  And that precap - you have us all clamoring for the next update!! :)
No words to describe it apart from one... AMAZING 👏👏👏. That was such a poignant chapter. I loved how Khushi finally told Arnav about why she was being so distant. I can't wait to see what happens next now. That crazed woman almost suceeded in killing Khushi had it not been for Mami. That was a lovely update. Thank you so much for the PM
part was absolutely amazing...
loved it x
Superb update.

I am utterly confused as who the women is. I think it is anjali. Wild guess.

Wow arhi first night i am really excited to read the next chapter now
it is fantabulas update..👍🏼 n
the precap.. oh my God 
cant wait..
update asap
Amazing
Awesome update

Now what this pshyco fig.is upto

Update soon
Wow... 
awesome update... 
Superb... khushi is typically selfless... 
thinking abt others...
😊

Please pls... update Mind games also! 😊
Now one thing is clear, the fig is not Mami and Payal...that left us with Anjali, Natasha, Dia and Nani too...i suspect Nani too in ur ff as i don't know wat is there in store for us in future...

And Khushi told Arnav abt her fears...wow, now they can lead their happy married life...and plz send that Natasha to psychiatrist treatment