Users

Frequent Posters

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the onderful update!
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for the late reply. I have not been on IF for the last few days. Here we have yet another beautiful update. I loved the precap more than anything though. I just cannot wait to find out the reason for Khushi'shesitance. Owww will we be finding out who is after Arnav and Khushi? Au so much for the PM
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Each update leaves me amazed.
I absolutely loved this part.
Why is khushi hesitating all of a sudden, what happened that she made that decision, am all curious. Atleast precap gives me some hope that will soon find out.
Oh boy! That figure is a psycho, so either its natasha or anjali, or could it just be dia? You know what they say, be careful of the quiet ones, she hardly says anything. Enough of my guesses. Did i say i feel so bad for arnav?
Kavita1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update... Waiting to see who this woman is!!!!
ducky_anne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh God. Im dying to know who the bloody woman is. I kinda think it's Anjali, because she's the one who's lost it, but Natasha too seems crazy. SIGH
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i have doubts that this must be Natasha...well but would like to know from horses mouth...will be waiting eagerly for next update...😊
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It so damn dark, I think the woman is Anjali because she's too much in the delusional world and seems crazy and i think she would do this to Khushi..
Poor Arnav tried his best yet Khushi stays away, can't wait to read the chapter about why Khushi is so hesitant. But when he saw her crying he ran to her even though he's mad, it was so damn cute
-memorable- thumbnail
hey just finished reading this ff and what an ff yaar. amazing, pls add me to your pm list.
BBani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Liked it?🤔
Oh i loved it... 👏

The way you described her worry about Arnav was amazing! ❤️
 PM me soon Tina! 
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are u going to update today??😊