not too bad though
lets see them catching this person who ever she is
cheers for pm
Posted: 11 years ago
brilliant

who is that crazy

she is maddly dangerous
Superb update... A very nice suspense story I must say!!! This kind of suspense is good as arnav Khushi are working together... Not like the suspense on screen where we are wondering if they will even be together.

Liked how aman is helping with the investigation :) also the added suspense on khushi's distance... Can't wait for your next update.

Your villain of the story is extremely scary...  So kudos to ur writing 
mindblowing update as usual!!cannot wait for the next update
Am late as usual [;(] anyways wao thank u for updating it it was again an awesome update n now i think i know who the pshyco lady is... Will not take name here but will wait for u to disclose n then i will tell whether i was wrong or not... Not complaints abt khushi's resistance as u have wrote u will disclose in next update plus now we know that she is doing it on purpose to b far from Arnav which i think so her feeble attempt to let Arnav b safe from danger... But off course how Arnav will know till she tell him n no doubt tht girl is very brainy but not as brainy as our handom hunk who is not only good by looks but by mind too... Plz update soon now cant hold this suspense for long but u know what i think i can hold it coz u always give us such awesome updates... Love ya sisy

👏  👏    AWESOME  👏👏

UPDATE SOON
Nice! But I want to read mind games!!! Finish that and send it to me Tina!!!!
oh man khushi what are you doing?! poor arnav ... felt so sorry for hem :'(
damn i want to know who is after them! the suspense is killing me! 
you know how to keep your reader interested! 
thanks for pm :) 
Originally posted by TINA!

"There's a Spanish Gala at Blossoms tomorrow night. Everyone we suspect will be there. We just have to go and figure out who.."

DANCES IN ANTICIPATION!!! OMG, I want to know what you have planned for their outfits. AAHHH!!!!

Awesome update!!! I loved it! 😊
That woman (i'm ssuming it's Natasha #@#*%#) murdered another poor innocent soul again!!! 😡
And poor Khushi, she got the shock of her life..but am pleased at her presence of mind by throwing the phone into the fire..atleast it wasn't traced! pheewww..i was biting my nails as I read the update! 
And the precap...wow! am eagerly awaiting the next update..Khushi's hesitance revealed..!!! and that #@#*%#'s Spanish Gala  looking forward to it too 😊
Love this story! :)