Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
simply superb..loved it]
sahada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whaaatt... ? I didn get why she's distancing herself from HIM??! Did I miss smth or am I too slow at ths hr of the night OR you didn mention anyth indicating her reasons... ? Please make her okay with evth!! There's already such a big mess ahead As a reader I won't be able to take this and thAt tht lies in future chpts ๐Ÿ˜” Pweeezzz!!! Make her trust him enough to make it all okay without her help of shooing him away by hurting him! 
desilover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oo another update, my lucky day :) well i loved it, but i'm very confused about what is going on in khushi's mind :S why is she avoiding arnav?? and i cant wait for the spanish gala, that is going to be epically dramatic (i think)...anyways i hope you can update soon!!1
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update loved it my heartbeats were going wild while reading damn this women is crazy n smart she killed the nurse n the figure the one who came to the hospital with the family n so curious why is khushi pushing him away when they both need each other n the figure call she a physco n arnav wants to find out who it is n wants to go to the spanish gala hope nothing bad happen at blossom cant wait to read more loved the update thanks fot the pm
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG psycho woman called Khushi their first ever convo
and i really am so curious as to the reason why Khushi is distancing herself away from Arnav hope we know soon
and NOOO they are going to the ball but it wud be good to see what they psycho figure does
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: --Amy--

that was awesome..loved it!!

I'm so curious to know why Khushi is backing away from Arnav?? Whats the reason??

That woman called her...Thank God they are not traced...

Do continue soon...thanks for the pm,,,

i added a pre cap๐Ÿ˜‰
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASRandKKGSRFan

Hey!

I really feel for the both of them. Arnav is trying to get close to his wife and rightfully so. Whereas Khushi is trying to stay away from him. There is no doubt that she loves him whatsoever. Here they are being hunt down by some lady who is after their lives.

This is a unique story as far as I'm concerned and in a good way too. I want to read further. I want to know who is trying to kill Khushi, yet I don't because once the person is unmasked I'm pretty sure it'll be a complete shock ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. This is all a mystery ...

Anyway, thanks for the update. Please PM me the next update.

glad the suspense is still there๐Ÿ˜ณ
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: jtammareddy

Awesome update. What's wrong with Khushi? Is she afraid that who ever is after her would harm Arnav if he is close to her as he is already shot once. Has Arnav gone mad .he wants to go to the gala. Isn't Natasha waiting for them or him .

true..the gala is dangerous territory for them..
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahada

Whaaatt... ? I didn get why she's distancing herself from HIM??! Did I miss smth or am I too slow at ths hr of the night OR you didn mention anyth indicating her reasons... ? Please make her okay with evth!! There's already such a big mess ahead As a reader I won't be able to take this and thAt tht lies in future chpts ๐Ÿ˜” Pweeezzz!!! Make her trust him enough to make it all okay without her help of shooing him away by hurting him! 

no, it hasn't been revealed yet, but will be in next chapter!๐Ÿ˜‰
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dis was d first confrontation of kushi n tat women after tat incident...
kushis reason of stayin away s cumin up wow...kushi s stayin away due to tat women ryt in d thought tat she might harm arnav if they get close????
dis women s gettin tooo much...
s arnav mad??hw can he take such a big risk of gng to tat gala??
waitin patiently 4 d story to unfold...
MG s playin in my mind nw...d b4 update was hot really๐Ÿ˜‰...
i cant seriously wait for MG update...
did u knw tat ur amazin??๐Ÿ˜ƒ
awsum update
tanx 4 d pm...
continue soonish
Edited by kamalapushpa - 11 years ago