Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
superb story...

vry captivating.

just read all d parts.

thanks 4 d pm
sam88 thumbnail
arnav was very clever dat he lied in hospital other the killer would have reached them
...Roses123... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love how theres sooo much suspense in the story
Wats rong with kushi? Y duz she always run away?
Lovely update...cntinue soon x
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

loved the update

but why khushi is behaving that way, i mean i know that she's innocent but it doesn't mean to get all stiff when the love of your life is trying to get intimate with you, so darn confusing
plz solve my confused issue
can't wait to read more
thanx for the pM:)
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update loved it so much suspense anjali screwed up n delusional n arnav is one smart cookie he was right someone did earsdrop on their conversation n who is this figure n y does khushi keep shying away from intimacy cant wait to read more thanks for the pm
Goneet thumbnail
nice update waiting for update  
story is unfolding slowly 

thanks  
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I spent 8 hours reading this FF cover to cover, word for word. And I must say that was eight hours well spent.

This story is so amazing, different and unique. I have never read anything like this in FF. It's so original.

I am absolutely loving this. Your sense of writing is so amazing. The way you show the emotions of Arnav and Khushi and thier love and need for each other is just amazing.

And the way you portrayed the characters' of Mami, Anjali, Natasha and Shyam was just fabulous. They are all so sinister and twisted. It was so easy to paint a picture in my mind of what happened in this FF becuase you have literally penned every word down to perfection.

I have nothing to say about your style of writing apart from AMAZING 👏👏👏.

I think how ever much praise is said about your FF anf writing sryle is not enough so I think I shall stop now or I will just go on forever.

And please may I be PMed for future updates?
Bells.E.cullen thumbnail
Luved ur ff
plz accpt buddu reqst n pm me wen u ud...
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
amazinggg
thanks for the pm😉
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think maybe the thought of him being with someone else or some memory is probably stoppi g her from going further but i'll leave the actual reason up to you haha. ANJALI is so damn deluded ergh. So the Nurse told Anjali where they went but muhaha Arnav is more clever as he used the wrong name in the hospital. I loved the update, can't wait to read more.