FF: SHAMELESS #3, Link pg 151 - Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow...at the risk of repeating myself, I have to say you are amazing at writing suspense. It had me on edge.

omg wow!!
this is damn intriguing!! and omg omg i don't know if Anjali or Natasha is more psycho!!

anyway rocking update as usual!!
incredible!!loving your ffs :)))
That was awesome
mystery started unfolding atleast

thanx for pm
continue soon
awesome update tina seriously when arnav finally saw the reports i  stopped breathing i so wanted to know what it said and when anjali picked up the fone i was like no no no dont be the doctor plz
continue soon
I AM SHOCKED is the understatement of the year...fish man how can anjali be so blind...GOD...she was watching his husband doing all that shi**y things and still was saying my husband loves me so much...ARGHHH...and natasha plz dont temme she is planning to get khushi's face...PSYCHOS...seriously...hats off to u...i have never evr read something so interesting and captivating...
thanks for pm :)

Lovely update.. Im glad Arnav Khushi are together and all by themselves.. Anjali is such a psycho yaar.. Gosh, she needs treatment.. And someone was playing with Khushi's meds.. Thank God Arnav came to know abt it..

unusual story line - interesting well done

OMG Nathasa and Anjali are heights of madness. Natasha really want a plastic surgery so that she could be young n beautiful  like Khusi ..
And anjali god she's really lost it.. She had installed camera in that shed and still seeing other women with her husband fantasizing about herself.. She's more sick than natasha.. Thank God Arnav n Khusi are away from all this. Through out the chapter my heart was beating really fast. when the phone came and anjali picked up i was literally praying that it shouldn't be from the hospital to let them know about Khusi's report. Khusi was taking wrong banned medicine. I am really glad that they are reaching one by one point.
Seriously you are revealing yet keeping everything .. You writing is too good.